Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EndyPurity

Jun 11, 2020
Hello guys, its me the heavily autistic diagnosed EndyPurity pvper. I'm even so dominate in ffa. I can destroy Bqnnyy in a 1v1 as well, including Kyzide, OfficialAmerica, vZain, Tryh4rdd, etc. And I would like to say that it has been concluded that I am officially a tier 1 pvper. I am a beyond autistic pvp warrior whos massively autistic and immature. And I am the tier 1 pvper xD. So yeah, it has been concluded that I am tier 1 of a pvper and no one can prove me wrong xD! And whats so good is that the massively heavy diagnosed autistic immature kid which is me, IS TIER 1 at pvp!

EndyPurity

Jun 11, 2020
Nice!
Can you show me a clip of you fighting someone?
I would love to see a tier 1 pvper play :)

Nah i'm good... as a beyond autistic warrior and that Bqnnyy is ez. I have no need to show my videos because i never even record my gameplay xD...

Reactions: Colleeee

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
I'd love to believe you, but i have never seen you ingame and without evidence i can't know if it's real or not.
You can just download aany recording software and show me 1 fight.

EndyPurity

Jun 11, 2020
I'd love to believe you, but i have never seen you ingame and without evidence i can't know if it's real or not.
You can just download aany recording software and show me 1 fight.

I know its just what makes me automatically the tier 1 pvper is that I am beyond autistic. And have the skill of a beyond autistic warrior.

Reactions: Colleeee

EndyPurity

Jun 11, 2020
Besides nobody else gives a crap about this thread. XD, I really am tier 1 of a beyond massively autistic pvper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D