Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EndyPurity

Jun 11, 2020
Hello guys, its me the heavily autistic diagnosed EndyPurity pvper. I'm even so dominate in ffa. I can destroy Bqnnyy in a 1v1 as well, including Kyzide, OfficialAmerica, vZain, Tryh4rdd, etc. And I would like to say that it has been concluded that I am officially a tier 1 pvper. I am a beyond autistic pvp warrior whos massively autistic and immature. And I am the tier 1 pvper xD. So yeah, it has been concluded that I am tier 1 of a pvper and no one can prove me wrong xD! And whats so good is that the massively heavy diagnosed autistic immature kid which is me, IS TIER 1 at pvp!

EndyPurity

Jun 11, 2020
Nice!
Can you show me a clip of you fighting someone?
I would love to see a tier 1 pvper play :)

Nah i'm good... as a beyond autistic warrior and that Bqnnyy is ez. I have no need to show my videos because i never even record my gameplay xD...

Reactions: Colleeee

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
I'd love to believe you, but i have never seen you ingame and without evidence i can't know if it's real or not.
You can just download aany recording software and show me 1 fight.

EndyPurity

Jun 11, 2020
I'd love to believe you, but i have never seen you ingame and without evidence i can't know if it's real or not.
You can just download aany recording software and show me 1 fight.

I know its just what makes me automatically the tier 1 pvper is that I am beyond autistic. And have the skill of a beyond autistic warrior.

Reactions: Colleeee

EndyPurity

Jun 11, 2020
Besides nobody else gives a crap about this thread. XD, I really am tier 1 of a beyond massively autistic pvper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
IMG_4902.gif
Top Bottom