Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxi81

Nov 18, 2020
United Kingdom
I have to throw 1000 eggs at chickens...but getting the eggs is so slow. I have 4 spawners and it still takes forever. In 6 hours I managed to get 140 eggs. It's going to take days :(

Bedrock edition for anyone interested. I've seen a post for a different egg quest that got nerfed. Wish this quest could be nerfed...its such a drag!!

Reactions: SharkBait204

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I don’t know if you’ve already made one, but you can make an automatic egg farm! I’ve made one myself, with this you can easy get a lot of eggs without doing a lot for it. An example of an automatic farm:

Reactions: Snakeapple44

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure if you know this but when the mobs don’t get killed the spawners don’t spawn them anymore. This can easily be fixed after replacing the spawners over and over ending up with a lot of chickens in a 1x1

Noltan

Dec 1, 2020
Well, I finished the cuckoo ranger quest by having two chicken spawners sitting on top of a couple of hoppers for a few hours. I was AFK during this time, and the eggs from the chickens accumulated in the hoppers. Then, I isolated one chicken by leading it to a 2-block deep hole. Then, for about an hour (this is the annoying part!), I threw 1000 eggs at that single chicken, which, for some reason, did not suffer any damage. So yeah, this is one way I did the side quest, although I completed it after reaching the Swampland.

Reactions: cioxcho

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
Yeah I just was afk getting eggs and let the quest go slowly in the background while I did other quests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom