Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Situation: You are playing on the map teaparty for about an hour now, and you have the winning hand, you only have to kill the last team. Everything is going alright, you tp to their basse, start fighting and then...
Kicked for aniknockback. 1 hour and a perfect win gone.

It's just not possible to play anymore right now. I prefer hackers over this.
To anyone saying I should be patient:
This is told since August, and it's not that hard to just remove the darn kick.

To anyone saying the current anticheat is "being improved", and "kicks more hackers than before" No it isn't:
why work on fixing the current anti-cheat as there's already an upgraded new anti-cheat in the works.
The current anticheat is not being worked on.
To anyone saying "it kicks some legit players but hackers as well":
It kicks more legit players than hackers.

It has come to the point that if you are fighting a killaura hacker, you die because the anticheat thinks you're using antiknockback.

There is no reason or excuse to not remove it. It's ruining the games of many players, do something about it.
If this thread gets locked as well telling me to be patient or any other dumb excuse for just sitting there on your lazy back door, I'm moving to hypixel. There players won't get kicked out of 50% of their games.

(also, to anyone saying it's my internet: I'm always between 0-10 ms, it's not my internet, it's the anticheat.)
The reason I'm making more threads like this is because it's ruining the games of many players and nobody decides to do something about it.)

Let the dumb excuses begin.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I personally don't mind them removing the kick but as of yet i have not received any kick from the anti-cheat in game (i get kicked in lobbies for either lag or me breaking blocks)
So my vote will remain neutral.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I can feel you man..... Some how I haven't experience this on cube craft, But I have experience this very often on Hypixel, I know how frustrating it could get.

N

Nikboo

Within reports, I've personally seen hackers get kicked by the current anti-cheat. Plus, there are less hackers on the server than before. I know it can be annoying but sometimes patience is required.

I'm not allowed to share the progress of the anti-cheat publically however I can tell you it is being worked on and if you don't believe me, fine. That's your choice.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Where exactly did you get this information from? If anything, the anti-cheat has definitely improved.
Finding hackers has become harder and hacking obviously isn't as evident as it was before...

I agree with what kronos is saying. Although I can't say anything about the facts he mentions, the one fact that everyone is aware of is all the stupid false kicks on legit players.

I got kicked during a game of minerware yesterday, at the exact same time as my friend did. We were in a call in discord, three of us, and two of us get kicked at the same time. I get good ping on the server, he gets a 100+ ping. Two completely different situations, both resulting in the same kick for flying while doing the jump for emeralds challenge.
The fact is, whether or not it's kicking some anti kb hackers, only the people with the data can say. But it's kicking plenty of legit players, which as mention by the op, just completely ruins the point of playing.
So what if it's kicking anti kb hackers? That's all it's doing, it's just a kick, they'll just laugh their asses off and hop back on the server.
Remove the stupid kicks and start listening to what the people who actually want to play and have some fun on this server are saying.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The current anticheat is not being worked on.
Based on which sources?

Anyways, although that the anti-cheat that we have right now isn't extremely accurate, and I do understand your frustrations, however how many anti-kb hackers have you seen recently (as you did get kicked for it)? This anti-cheat does not get credit where credit is due, considering it does kick a handful of hackers to make the experience on our server a lot better.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
I partially agree with Kronos here.

I've only been kicked a few times for "hacking", all three of which were in the lobby. First two times it was for flying (because of the heavy lobby redirection in 1.8 for me) and the third time it was for reach because I hit my friend (ik it doesn't do damage.)

I have, however, seen quite a few hackers get AC kicked for flying. Not so much for killaura and reach (learned by playing an hour of assassinations
╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ and losing everything 6+ times to hackers).

YounB - thanks for clarifying this. I'd just like to point out most of the time, by the time the hackers are kicked, they've already made an impact in that game.

Reactions: Sijpieboy

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The truth is: the Anti-Cheat is being developed since a couple weeks. BUT CrazymanJR is working EVERY SINGLE DAY on it since he's developer. Complaining about these things really have no point. He won't work harder and the AC will not get released right now because you made a thread about it.

Edit: you're complaing about it, and again, and again, and again. Stop it. It is wasting staff their time.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
YounB - thanks for clarifying this. I'd just like to point out most of the time, by the time the hackers are kicked, they've already made an impact in that game
Understandably so, however to avoid them making a further impact for a longer period of time, you can always report them, and they'll get banned as soon as we see the report. This is to counteract the whole "anticheat being terrible" thing.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Where exactly did you get this information from? If anything, the anti-cheat has definitely improved.
can tell you it is being worked on and if you don't believe me, fine. That's your choice.
Based on which sources?
To clarify:
current anticheat
current.
This information comes from DYD:
dyd.png
h
The truth is: the Anti-Cheat is being developed since a couple weeks. BUT CrazymanJR is working EVERY SINGLE DAY on it since he's developer.
Again:
it's not that hard to just remove the darn kick.
Complaining about these things really have no point.
Not pointing out what is wrong with the server won't do much either.

To conclude all of this:
Remove the stupid kicks and start listening to what the people who actually want to play and have some fun on this server are saying.

Reactions: Earth

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I never got kicked by anti-cheat... but I have seen hackers get kicked by it.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Yesterday, i got kicked for anti knockback after i punched the last guy off. Now i'm depressed, since i didn't win....

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I partly retract my previous post. It does kick anti kb hackers all the time. They can't play more than 20 seconds without getting kicked.
But obviously some improvements are still required to limit the false kicks.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Yes, the Anti cheat kicks hackers. But that's because it kicks a random player every time, and since about 7% of the players are hackers, it obviously does kick one once in a while. I'd say: Remove the current anticheat ( or shoulld I call it anti-fun?) Until the new one is done. The amount of hackers will increase slightly, but at least legit players can play normally. I keep getting kicked for flying when I jump from about 5 blocks height and for anti-kb when I get hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Reesle wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom