Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLeafDog

Oct 15, 2020
United Kingdom
I know for a fact that I am muted on CubeCraft. I proved it by using one of my friends - when I type a message in chat they do not see it. When I try to appeal the mute with my username on the CubeCraft appeal website, it states that there is nothing for me to appeal. I never used to be muted and would now like to be unmuted if possible.

My in-game username is 'MrLeafDog'.

• Sad
Reactions: TrueMike

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her

That should work :)

MrLeafDog

Oct 15, 2020
United Kingdom
I have now completely read through this thread about how to remove your shadow mute:

After observation and taking action, it appears that I was indeed shadow muted, but by following this YouTube video, which was posted in the thread above, I have managed to successfully unmute myself. I have tested it out in-game and have confirmed that other users can now see my messages on the CubeCraft server. I thank Oreo♥️ for originally posting the thread above and I also thank Fesa for initially replying to my post and linking me to the thread, which has now helped me to fix my problem.

This issue is now resolved.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
It seems like
I have now completely read through this thread about how to remove your shadow mute:

After observation and taking action, it appears that I was indeed shadow muted, but by following this YouTube video, which was posted in the thread above, I have managed to successfully unmute myself. I have tested it out in-game and have confirmed that other users can now see my messages on the CubeCraft server. I thank Oreo♥ for originally posting the thread above and I also thank Fesa for initially replying to my post and linking me to the thread, which has now helped me to fix my problem.

Awesome! I'll look for someone in the staff team to mark this as Resolved! :heart:

Reactions: MrLeafDog

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him

After observation and taking action, it appears that I was indeed shadow muted, but by following this YouTube video, which was posted in the thread above, I have managed to successfully unmute myself. I have tested it out in-game and have confirmed that other users can now see my messages on the CubeCraft server. I thank Oreo♥ for originally posting the thread above and I also thank Fesa for initially replying to my post and linking me to the thread, which has now helped me to fix my problem.

- Changed prefix to Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom