Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Futuristic or another regular medieval? (There are a lot of medieval RP's out there, they just become unoriginal) @AIRArt

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
Futuristic or another regular medieval? (There are a lot of medieval RP's out there, they just become unoriginal) @AIRArt
Let's say both. Like, a civalization crippled by war, in the distant future, we have returned to the dark ages, but with plasma rays & the like. There'll be cool, futuristic stuff mixed with an underlying, medevialistic theme (like metal/normal bricks)
So, is it going to be a proper resource pack, with sounds, text, and all that? Or just textures? Is it going to be realistic or cartoonish (I'd personally draw inspiration from Sphax)? What will the available resolutions be? (Certainly a no higher minimum than 64x!) Will it be designed specifically for Cubecraft Server use? Or for general use? Will it become a standard (not requirement, standard.)
Idea! When those server messages are broadcasted, it will also broadcast a recording of what they say to players using the pack using 1.7 custom sound compatability.

Dude1980

Oct 26, 2013
i think everything should look like pink wool! you ave to admit it would be soooooo amazing

when is it coming out

37603.jpg

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
I'd just like to take a moment and thank you for all your hard work put into Cubecraft, without you Cubecraft would be something else. Thanks so much Mate, you mean a lot to this server. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom