Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

unpy

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Belgium
So I was playing eggwars in the map whale yesterday. I wanted to speedbuild to mid but it failed. So I went to the iron gen for iron, while there was another teammate in the shop. I went on to hit that teammate while on the iron gen and suddenly I got banned for cheating. So i would ask if someone can unban me, because I would love to be able to play on cube again because I really have nothing else to do these days.

ign: unpy

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
That’s terrible ok message the staff who banned u or message animaltamer1 also bedrock or java

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi, your appeal was denied, meaning you probably were cheating. If you feel your ban is unfair, then start a conversation with @AnimalTamer1 (Head of Staff). Thank you!

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello, your appeal got denied. So, if you want to get unbanned, wait a few months (if your ban was permanent) and then contact an anti-cheat developer about it. If it's temporary, then you'll have to wait.
Lock thread?

TimeDeodorant

Aug 8, 2020
My appeal got denied at first too, and now I have contacted the person who banned me, but he still hasnt replied to me in 3 days. Dont wanna be too demanding, but I cant just go on playing when it counts a false ban as a fair ban cuz my next one will be a permanent ban and if it false bans me even then, what am I to do :d

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, your appeal got denied. So, if you want to get unbanned, wait a few months (if your ban was permanent) and then contact an anti-cheat developer about it. If it's temporary, then you'll have to wait.
Lock thread?
There is no need to wait a few months!
You were banned by our anticheat, then your appeal got denied by funkemunky. If you think your ban was unfair, you should contact him on the forums! https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=funkemunky (In your conversation, explain what happened as good as you can)

As further information, if your appeal is denied. You don't have to wait until you start a conversation, especially not if you think it was a false ban.

-Locked as the question is answered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom