Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
You guys all though I was banned forever well nope. In fact instead I was fighting a war against the passport system witch wasn't allowing me to log it and it took a while for staff to help me but wouter is the reason why I am back and I am going to be posting a lot more again since like I said cubecraft bedrock is my favorite minecraft server. I hope you guys give me a warm wellcome and by.

I still hope I am not on my last life still.

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
You guys all though I was banned forever well nope. In fact instead I was fighting a war against the passport system witch wasn't allowing me to log it and it took a while for staff to help me but wouter is the reason why I am back and I am going to be posting a lot more again since like I said cubecraft bedrock is my favorite minecraft server. I hope you guys give me a warm wellcome and by.

Welcome

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him

Welcome back!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.