Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IvanaGameS

Jun 23, 2017
Puggycity :P
PLEASE accidentally i click the spider kit (skywars) i had 360 points !!! (There are no mistakes with the number of points and there are no lies to give me more points,swear !!!) give me again the points thank you !!! ;3 i hope you see!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Sadly, there's nothing we can do to undo this.
As you said, you accidentally clicked it & purchased the kit, meaning that it wasn't a bug or the server at fault.
Staff members aren't able to give points, and there isn't any known way to refund points / undoing purchases.

I'm afraid you're going to have to live with it & recover from it overtime.

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
I don't think anyone is going to give you a refund because its your own fault, you clicked the kit, it wasn't a bug or something :P

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It probably won't be that hard to regain points.
I get that much playing about 2-3 games of eggwars. (Good games)

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
@IvanaGameS do you have discord? Perhaps post something in #staff-help they are always extremely active otherwise you can 'dm' a staff member who is on the forums right now asking for help and a refund. Stay positive. Hope you get back what you want but if worst comes to worst the spider kit is a pretty decent kit.

I don't think it is possible to recieve your points back but maybe you can contact a staff member about it (maybe tacosbefriends ) to be sure. You actually gave me an idea, maybe there should be an option to sell a kit (not for the full price) or an undo option if you accidentally buy the wrong kit. This could be an idea for a future update. And also 563 points is not that much, it depends on how much you play but it shouldn't take that long to get the points back just by playing.

Reactions: GummiWummiBear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
wish mop pebble happy birthday :3
thanks for your birthday wishes y’all x
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
One of the best stream/helper snipers of all time xD
Frontlane wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! 🦦
Thjis wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom