Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
So we all know the snow shovel layer, your hunger goes down extremely fast, so I'm sure players can find this very annoying.

I am here to suggest the hunger not to go down so fast, maybe 5 - 10 seconds when you didn't shovel any snow instead of 1 or 2 seconds.
The hunger bar cannot go all the way down because you will die from it.
( Especially when parkouring around )

Feedback and opinions are appreciated, so feel free to comment yours.
( Random pings )
@DanDaDino @Milkyboo @Spleefy @jollow250
@ItsTwany

Last edited:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I quite like how fast it goes down. Makes it so you are constantly having to break blocks and it makes the layer get interesting faster as you begin to have to parkour around. I am not against having the timer increased slightly, but I think it is really fun the way it is now. :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I quite like how fast it goes down. Makes it so you are constantly having to break blocks and it makes the layer get interesting faster as you begin to have to parkour around. I am not against having the timer increased slightly, but I think it is really fun the way it is now. :)
Thanks for your opinion.
When you parkour around, you can't really shovel a lot of snow or else you might spleef yourself. I hate it when I can't sprint all of the sudden : /

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't think that it necessary. It is the intension for breaking the snow. Maybe a little bit slower for getting hunger. We have already snowballs that you can take of the ground. That is also against your hunger.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hey Goddess...

Actually, in Layer Spleef, you stay satiated for much longer than you did in classic snow spleef. In the classic one, your hunger bar went down rapidly and you always had to shovel snow aka eat.

In the new one, I find that I rarely need to eat bc your hunger bar goes down much slower than in classic. Furthermore, the layers dissipate quickly anyway, so you don't really need to worry about going hungry. And if the last layer is the snow shovel or dwarf layer, then (at least on my end) I have no issues with hunger and, because we stay satiated longer than we did in classic snow spleef, we can focus more on spleefing and less on eating.

So, for what you have described, they have actually improved it already and made it so you don't have to eat as frequently. You don't want to make the hunger bar go down too slowly otherwise you would lose the fast-paced nature of the game where you gotta eat and spleef or be spleefed.

Reactions: Tristayy

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So we all know the snow shovel layer, your hunger goes down extremely fast, so I'm sure players can find this very annoying.

I am here to suggest the hunger not to go down so fast, maybe 5 - 10 seconds when you didn't shovel any snow instead of 1 or 2 seconds.

( Random pings )
@ItsTwany

I like this idea because I'm the type that runs...
But people could use this to camp regardless of the loss of hunger :P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

( Random pings )
@ItsTwany
do you mean like you lose hunger every 5-10 seconds? if so I think that may ruin the point since the hunger will lower so fast you can just make yourself a house (assuming you aren't on the bottom layer) and only have to break snow every once in 30 seconds or so that's why I would say no if you meant that... if you mean for you 2 lose all your hunger bars than absolutely yes

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
The hunger isnt bothering me, only that I'm forgetting to break some blocks and have no sprint anymore and jump in the void eerhm.. Anyways I think this isn't neccesary to change, because I like to let people die cause of hunger and with this change it would take any longer soo.. -1 from me

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Oh, what's interesting is that I've noticed that the hunger goes down at the same rate as it did in classic spleef. I'm pretty sure when the update was first released it was at a significantly slower rate, or maybe I just didn't notice because I'm often shoveling now. Anyway, thought I would mention it.

I do like the current hunger rate how it is, though, probably because I'm used to it from the classic spleef days.

P

PingXL

The hunger bar cannot go all the way down because you will die from it.
( Especially when parkouring around )

( Random pings )
@ItsTwany
In my opinion, it is better because people have to kill each other instead of just standing there.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe it can be slowed down a little, but I think it's fine as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!