Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
In this mode, everyone starts off with a iron hoe, and there are no chests. Instead there will be mobs that spawn with gear that will drop some of their gear upon death. Zombies give you stuff like leather and wood swords, wither skeletons give gold armour and weapons, pigmen(they get speed) give you chain armour and a stone weapon, and skeletons have iron, but they have a punch bow(that does not drop), creepers drop tnt when they die, and endermen drop ender pearls, and extremely rare, a piece of diamond armour/weaponry.(They do have a better chance of just dropping diamonds though)Witches drop potions, and iron golems guaranteed drop a piece of diamond armor and some iron, and spiders drop string and sticks.In this mode there is also an increase in animals, to compensate for not having the amount of chest food.

Edit: All oif the mobs have speed 2/3 (pigmen have speed 4)

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
To me this sounds very similar to our regular survival games, killing mobs would be almost as easy as looting a chest (except for skeletons if you have no shield). Do you have an idea to add more actually challenging PvE elements?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom