Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Welcome!! Honestly this is one of the best introductions I've seen so far (not that I've seen many..)
You sound like a lovely person and I look forward to seeing you around! :D

Reactions: Otherworld

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Gruß got! So, noch ein Deutscher, nettlich. Meine name ist Luka und wir haben uns schon getroffen. Jedenfalls spreche ich nicht sehr gut Deutsch, so danke Google!

I actually studied German for 4 years in school but I pretty much forgot most of it, since I don't use it anymore. Anyway, when I saw you followed me and replied to my introduction thread and saw you are also new here, I knew I had to find your welcome thread and read it. I had no expectations for what I would find, but I was certain it wouldn't be this.

What do I say, I can't say just anything right? I have no idea how to reply to this... Oh well, I'll just try something and I'll hope it turns out better than I expect it to...

So, I have never seen an introduction like this. Honestly, I don't even remember if I ever saw anyone publically use this kind of thought to say writing technique. I mean I have used it before in a few private messages but that's about it, it's not a common thing. I have to say, it's one hell of an introduction and I'm very happy to find people that also find writing fun and kinda nice. So, compared to my German, your English is very nice and I'm very happy to meet cool people on the internet. Hope you enjoy your random IT studies at a random place and as said, I'll see you around.

Thanks for a cool introduction, LukaG_ 😇

Did it turn out okay? Oh well, let's hope so, not a lot I can do anymore...

• Love

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Gruß got! So, noch ein Deutscher, nettlich. Meine name ist Luka und wir haben uns schon getroffen. Jedenfalls spreche ich nicht sehr gut Deutsch, so danke Google!

I actually studied German for 4 years in school but I pretty much forgot most of it, since I don't use it anymore. Anyway, when I saw you followed me and replied to my introduction thread and saw you are also new here, I knew I had to find your welcome thread and read it. I had no expectations for what I would find, but I was certain it wouldn't be this.

What do I say, I can't say just anything right? I have no idea how to reply to this... Oh well, I'll just try something and I'll hope it turns out better than I expect it to...

So, I have never seen an introduction like this. Honestly, I don't even remember if I ever saw anyone publically use this kind of thought to say writing technique. I mean I have used it before in a few private messages but that's about it, it's not a common thing. I have to say, it's one hell of an introduction and I'm very happy to find people that also find writing fun and kinda nice. So, compared to my German, your English is very nice and I'm very happy to meet cool people on the internet. Hope you enjoy your random IT studies at a random place and as said, I'll see you around.

Thanks for a cool introduction, LukaG_ 😇

Did it turn out okay? Oh well, let's hope so, not a lot I can do anymore...
Hallo Luka, mein Name ist Marisa. Ja, wir haben uns hier auf dem Forum schon getroffen:D
Es freut es mich, dich kennenzulernen^^

Some inner voice is whispering to me that you did quite well, and that German is very hard

Thanks, that means a lot to me😀
I had a lot of fun writing this introduction, and it was actually the first time I used it anywhere for people to see!

Hmm, let's add this extra piece of information. One that is embodied by electrical signal in some huge lump of silicon, represented by zeros and ones, magically converted to letters just to be displayed on an artist's canvas that is made from countless tiny tiny light bulbs...

In fact, like writing and storytelling so much that I'm still writing a whole book, but it has been on a halt for a while, I'm determined to finish it one day

See you around! :D

• Love
Reactions: LukaG_

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Hallo Luka, mein Name ist Marisa. Ja, wir haben uns hier auf dem Forum schon getroffen:D
Es freut es mich, dich kennenzulernen^^

Some inner voice is whispering to me that you did quite well, and that German is very hard

Thanks, that means a lot to me😀
I had a lot of fun writing this introduction, and it was actually the first time I used it anywhere for people to see!

Hmm, let's add this extra piece of information. One that is embodied by electrical signal in some huge lump of silicon, represented by zeros and ones, magically converted to letters just to be displayed on an artist's canvas that is made from countless tiny tiny light bulbs...

In fact, like writing and storytelling so much that I'm still writing a whole book, but it has been on a halt for a while, I'm determined to finish it one day

See you around! :D
So, I actually understood that without anything... I still remember something, yay. But yea, German is hard especially if you don't use it...

At the end of the day, having fun is the most important part of doing anything. And people also liking what you do for fun, now that's even better! I'm sure, we'll one day be able to read the book, but until then, I'll be happy knowing that you enjoy writing it as much as you can!

I think "See you around" has been said enough times already, so let's just say "Have a nice day!"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom