Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
When I sometimes win a close game, the other player is mostly very sad/salty. I think that it would be nice if you can hug someone! So he will maybe become less sad/salty. Just two friendly arms around the neck of someone else. A command could simply be: /hug <player> <amount of hugs> (not too many, maybe a limit of 3 or something?) There could also be a cooldown, maybe 30 seconds?
I don't know if this is even possible in minecraft, but if so, I look forward to hug many people!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well actually sometimes the losers of the game say "GG" and otherwise they call you a hacker. But I'm not going to waste my time to type /hug, really not. Sorry.

Reactions: Komodо

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't really do much after a game I lose, If its a close one I'll just Say GG or if I feel good, I'll say Nice playing with you guys. Just say if this really would happen, people can say I won't give you hugs cz you are such you hacker ( Because you were good ) and only gives "Hugs" to other teammates. Which can make situations even worst.

L

Lepzi

I don't think this would be needed people can always say gg or gf and you will get the same reactions.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
tmp_7773-images(26)2072306193.jpeg

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't think this is necessary after think about it for a while, saying GG should be enough. -1 from me

-Godzley_Playz

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Sounds cool and I'm pretty sure that this could be possible because there is a /hug command on another server I used to play on
Extreme Craft
. and it wasn't like all arms around each other but it is a thing on there and if other servers
Hypixiel
can make waving or dancing armour stands that look like you then why can't there be a /hug

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
When I sometimes win a close game, the other player is mostly very sad/salty. I think that it would be nice if you can hug someone! So he will maybe become less sad/salty. Just two friendly arms around the neck of someone else. A command could simply be: /hug <player> <amount of hugs> (not too many, maybe a limit of 3 or something?) There could also be a cooldown, maybe 30 seconds?
I don't know if this is even possible in minecraft, but if so, I look forward to hug many people!
94d74ca2226902f0e2a19b52092653e7.jpg

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom