Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get this achievement. (look at the pic)
517ca84d4dbf4de5b63a69593a8f6c3f.png

Thanks in advance!
-Lucien :P

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
You get multiple people to help you with it ♡ They upgrade archer towers you place and you sell them or they place a ton of towers, leave, then you go by and sell them. You have to be constantly sending mobs though. I haven't got the achievement myself though so I don't know the specifics on how to get it ♡

Reactions: Lucien

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Done this before and helped my partner do it. You need the following before you start:

-at least 1 friend
-timer
-your team size must be 2-3 people (no more than 3). This includes only you, your partner, and optionally 1 other. Preferably, you should do it with just you and your friend. This means it's best done in a 4-6 player game.

1. Send zombies until you get 1500 XP (you must constantly send zombies every 15 seconds).
2. Kill-steal mobs. If they're low on HP, kill them with your sword before a tower finishes them off.
3. Unlock the giant at 1500 XP.
4. Your friend should build expensive towers for you to sell. That's zeuses, leaches, turrets, necros, and the like. I'd say zeuses for their temporary use. If he can AND if the 1 other player is a random player, get him to build at spawn early in the game to ensure he gets more coins. If it's just you two, then you won't have to worry about this issue.
5. He should have those towers upgraded completely or as much as possible by now for you to sell. At 14 minute mark, your friend needs to leave the match.
6. Sell his towers and get the 6k coins you need. Send giant now.

Challenge complete. This took me several attempts (5-6 match attempts) to get. My partner beat it in 1 try.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheVenom27

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Get a friend on and let him place towers once done tell him to leave so you can destroy his towers for coinsp

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
You get multiple people to help you with it ♡ They upgrade archer towers you place and you sell them or they place a ton of towers, leave, then you go by and sell them. You have to be constantly sending mobs though. I haven't got the achievement myself though so I don't know the specifics on how to get it ♡
Wow, I never thought of that before.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
quote from the challenge "without ever upgrading your goldmine or building any towers. Only players that have built at least 1 Tower can be /shared to.
Rip
Done this before and helped my partner do it. You need the following before you start:

-at least 1 friend
-timer
-your team size must be 2-3 people (no more than 3). This includes only you, your partner, and optionally 1 other. Preferably, you should do it with just you and your friend. This means it's best done in a 4-6 player game.

1. Send zombies until you get 1500 XP (you must constantly send zombies every 15 seconds).
2. Kill-steal mobs. If they're low on HP, kill them with your sword before a tower finishes them off.
4. Your friend should build expensive towers for you to sell. That's zeuses, leaches, turrets, necros, and the like. I'd say zeuses for their temporary use. If he can AND if the 1 other player is a random player, get him to build at spawn early in the game to ensure he gets more coins. If it's just you two, then you won't have to worry about this issue.
5. He should have those towers upgraded completely or as much as possible by now for you to sell. At 14 minute mark, your friend needs to leave the match.

Challenge complete. This took me several attempts (5-6 match attempts) to get. My partner beat it in 1 try.
just do dis

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land

-at least 1 friend
-timer

thanks for the advice now i can get my bro to help me out with this so i can have all challenges complete

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom