Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Arthas

Oct 30, 2020
Hey CubeCraft, i was recording video in duel for my new youtube channel and i've saw a toxic one in one of my matches
as you can see in 01:50 minute of time he told me thanks for report time, i love it xx! i really don't know what does that mean but i would like if someone like this guy try to report someone for no reasons how will a staff react ?

Arthas

Oct 30, 2020
well in 01:38 i was fighting him for first time he was afk then i rushed on him and he just stayed and attacked in a same lane and after dying he told me to rematch and after that he said that, well as you can see in video i was playing in 3rd person how could it be cheating dude every day of 100 players only less than 5 calls me cheating and 4 of them are click spammers idk how to deal with them and their false reports and still theres a thing that i play on 140 ms ping and i can't do anything about that.

D

Deleted member 529794

Yes, but what about toxicity? I always get called "Hacker" or "you're so bad" does that go against the rules for bullying or is it accepted?

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
If a reported player is innocent, we will simply deny the report. We allow toxicity as long as it's not being spammed. Highly toxic behaviour can result in a bullying mute, depending on the situation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
Top Bottom