• No i alredy new it

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Yes i did not know that lol

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

CheetahboyDK

Aug 15, 2017
Denmark
Just pick diamonds kit and get food and on your island there is a portal go into the portal and kill :D I won a game with 8 out of 8 kills and i used the tactik! Proof:
1-luckyblock-challenge-8-kills-png.144828
1 Luckyblock challenge 8 Kills!.png

Last edited:

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
Great strategy! I use it all the time, and just like you got 8 kills the other day. My team died early, so it soon ended up being a 5v1 situation. I cannot deny it was fun sensing their rising panic and embarrassment being outdone by one player ;)

Another interesting strategy on Creek is destroying the portal with TNT. When the other team tries to go through it they all end up dead in the void. Happened to me last week and I got really surprised! (the other team was REALLY happy...since our whole team died this way) o_O

Attachments

• 2018-04-10_13.39.12.png
    2018-04-10_13.39.12.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 266

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Great strategy! I use it all the time, and just like you got 8 kills the other day. My team died early, so it soon ended up being a 5v1 situation. I cannot deny it was fun sensing their rising panic and embarrassment being outdone by one player ;)
You either gappple chugged or got luckier then them 95% bet.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
He's actually a good player. He knows how use his gear in the best way. And.. Most Lucky Islands players are not that good.
So what, his enemies have 5x the health as him. He would need to land 5 times more hits. I doubt it.

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
So what, his enemies have 5x the health as him. He would need to land 5 times more hits. I doubt it.

I have single-handedly killed 11 people on both jungle and Oasis, so 5 is not that impossible you know :) I played on Hourglass with Kloska once, he got 16 kills (believe that means ONE player died in another way). My point is that skill matters.

I am nowhere as good as Kloska, but better than many :)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Or the other option you had, more luck. ;)
I get that you don't believe in skill. But that's fine for me.
You play 1.9. The way you win fights that you shouldn't isn't skill, it's by over gearing them and golden apple chugging... All I'm saying is a 5v1 is absurd without gapple chugging.

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
It’s interesting how certain you are about other people’s matches :) I regularly clears the neighbor island on Oasis (5 people), and know many do so. Didn’t think stating a 1v5 was controversial...

Anyhow, in this particular match I believe the remaining five wasn’t gathered in a big group. They moved in two pairs and one person was solo. So I did two 1v2 and one 1vs1. Don’t remember about the first 3 kills. No golden apples.

I never said I fighted them at the same time, so just relax, be happy and we’ll meet some day at the Lucky Islands! :)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It’s interesting how certain you are about other people’s matches :) I regularly clears the neighbor island on Oasis (5 people), and know many do so. Didn’t think stating a 1v5 was controversial...

Anyhow, in this particular match I believe the remaining five wasn’t gathered in a big group. They moved in two pairs and one person was solo. So I did two 1v2 and one 1vs1. Don’t remember about the first 3 kills. No golden apples.

I never said I fighted them at the same time, so just relax, be happy and we’ll meet some day at the Lucky Islands! :)
That gamemode only has access from 1.9 users, ew.

Top Bottom