Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
Have we ever compete the same EW Solo? I've seen few players who fought significantly better than me (not hackers may be better ping though), but don't remember you name among those.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I need to i am really bad at the game 😭
It makes it so not fun for other players and if you are bad just practice or GO AWAY we don’t need people like you on this server who if they are bad they will hack we need people like me who if they are bad they practice and then they get okay and then they practice some more and get good I have only been playing for less than a year an hour a day or less and I am pretty good now and I can win skywars solo like 1 out of 7 times

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
It makes it so not fun for other players and if you are bad just practice or GO AWAY we don’t need people like you on this server who if they are bad they will hack we need people like me who if they are bad they practice and then they get okay and then they practice some more and get good I have only been playing for less than a year an hour a day or less and I am pretty good now and I can win skywars solo like 1 out of 7 times
B R U H i thought u were joking, read the post again, go to my youtube -> youtube.com/darkstray or look at this photo 😂🤣
1596584644754.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom