If u already fix the shadow muted
say "Hello can u see my chat?"
So everyone can see ur chat or not?
So thats it and thank u! ._.

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
CubeCraft staff does not advise you to follow these steps, as it leads to cluttering the chat. If microsoft muted you, it will only worsen your reputation and won't get you unmuted any faster. We advise you to still talk nicely to others while muted, so they can remove the mute.

I fixed my shadow mute by doing the ABC's. I was shadow muted since I got the account.

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
CubeCraft staff does not advise you to follow these steps, as it leads to cluttering the chat. If microsoft muted you, it will only worsen your reputation and won't get you unmuted any faster. We advise you to still talk nicely to others while muted, so they can remove the mute.

I fixed my shadow mute by doing the ABC's. I was shadow muted since I got the account.
Pretty sure it happens randomly, though. I've had times where i hadn't said anything in chat and i've been shadow muted.

Reactions: Jukaido

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands

Unfortunately microsoft doesn’t exactly know how to remove these shadowmutes. Me and many others have been shadowmuted before and after looking for help on the microsoft forum, even microsoft itself doesn’t really know how to remove these shadowmutes. It’s really random and it seems like there’s sometimes not really a reason for why somebody gets shadowmuted. Because of this, I think the best way to do fix it is by following the steps @NotSNOWINGYT described, but I would suggest doing this in a duel with a friend for example (or even in a single player world if that works), to keep the public chat clean and prevent spamming.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Unfortunately microsoft doesn’t exactly know how to remove these shadowmutes. Me and many others have been shadowmuted before and after looking for help on the microsoft forum, even microsoft itself doesn’t really know how to remove these shadowmutes. It’s really random and it seems like there’s sometimes not really a reason for why somebody gets shadowmuted. Because of this, I think the best way to do fix it is by following the steps @NotSNOWINGYT described, but I would suggest doing this in a duel with a friend for example (or even in a single player world if that works), to keep the public chat clean and prevent spamming.
I wouldn’t advise people to do this, like Marieke said, it’ll only worsen your reputation and that’s something you’d rather not want. I’ve always been shadowmuted while I never said anything in the chat. but a few weeks ago Rawrbinnn explained me how to get rid of it. The best way to get rid of a shadow-mute is by following these steps.
As last resort which I heavily discourage people to do, is to say the ABC’s in skyblock on cube which could also get rid of the shadow mute but at the same time it could worsen your reputation so it might extend your shadow mute.

Last edited:

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I wouldn’t advise people to do this, like Marieke said, it’ll only worsen your reputation and that’s something you’d rather not want. I’ve always been shadowmuted while I never said anything in the chat. but a few weeks ago Rawrbinnn explained me how to get rid of it. The best way to get rid of a shadow-mute is by following these steps: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/b...o-remove-your-shadow-mute.234913/post-1129408
The problem is that for most people, that solution just won’t work. I highly doubt that the given solution in this thread will worsen your reputation, especially because this shadowmute ‘functionality’ isn’t about bad chat behaviour/bad reputation or anything. It’s just a bug which occurs randomly and it’s great that there are some solutions to it, which are the only current options to fix this problem. The problem has been around for quite some time and Microsoft doesn’t acknowledge that this is a problem on their end, so I honestly don’t think this has anything to do with bad chat behaviour.

That said, I also don’t see why this solution shouldn’t be used. I would still advise people to use this solution if the other solution (changing your Xbox account settings) doesn’t work.
Doing this in a place where you do not bother other people (like on a 1v1 duel with a friend) would probably be the best option in my opinion in the meantime when this ‘bug’ (hopefully) is getting fixed.
Everyone that doesn’t have broken any rules should be able to communicate with eachother 🙂

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
I wouldn’t advise people to do this, like Marieke said, it’ll only worsen your reputation and that’s something you’d rather not want. I’ve always been shadowmuted while I never said anything in the chat. but a few weeks ago Rawrbinnn explained me how to get rid of it. The best way to get rid of a shadow-mute is by following these steps: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/b...o-remove-your-shadow-mute.234913/post-1129408
There is a difference between your xbox settings and a shadow mute :)

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom