Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft implement this suggestion

• OMG YES PLEASE I HATE HACKERS

• No. Like, seriously dude?! You want to ruin CubeCraft?!!?!?!?

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
I can already feel the hate coming, but....

After somebody has been appealed from a ban they should some special sort of things saying they were recently appealed, so that people can prepare to record and report those people if they hack again.

I know some people get falsely banned and some people actually won't hack again, but this should have no repercussions other than letting people know that they've been recently appealed

No need to hate or get mad if you disagree - ITS JUST A SUGGESTION

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
This suggestion is alright but I don't really get the benefit of it. I just record all the hackers I see, and the chances that you'll meet one of the people who appealed aren't exactly high.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
This suggestion is alright but I don't really get the benefit of it. I just record all the hackers I see, and the chances that you'll meet one of the people who appealed aren't exactly high.
Sometimes I don't have time to record hackers because they get kicked sometimes or the game ends. Here we would be able to focus on this person and we can catch them easier. I don't know how bad people who were falsely banned will feel, I feel like punishing hackers is more important than people feeling bad. I'm not trying to be a(n) ******** but I'm sure that many people agree.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Sometimes I don't have time to record hackers because they get kicked sometimes or the game ends. Here we would be able to focus on this person and we can catch them easier. I don't know how bad people who were falsely banned will feel, I feel like punishing hackers is more important than people feeling bad. I'm not trying to be a(n) ******** but I'm sure that many people agree.

I just thought why not play a game while recording, record any hackers if there are any in the game, and then report them instead of focusing on one person when you probably don't even know when they come on. I kinda get what you're saying but it's not too effective, not saying that it won't do anything what so ever though.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
I just thought why not play a game while recording, record any hackers if there are any in the game, and then report them instead of focusing on one person when you probably don't even know when they come on. I kinda get what you're saying but it's not too effective, not saying that it won't do anything what so ever though.
You can be focusing on more than one person. You'd just be keeping an extra eye on them, that's it. I get what you're saying, it doesn't really make sens - I can still see if other people hack even if I focus on this guy. So it's basically let two people hack, or keep an eye on the appeler and ban one of the two hackers. One is better than nothing.

Reactions: Krealίxx

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016

After somebody has been appealed from a ban they should some special sort of things saying they were recently appealed, so that people can prepare to record and report those people if they hack again.

I know some people get falsely banned and some people actually won't hack again, but this should have no repercussions other than letting people know that they've been recently appealed

Oh boy, this would basically point them out as hackers, and most people who see this tag would be more inclined to say hostile words to them, and make sure they die first.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture

Yeah, I have to agree with AwesomeButter. This would just put a giant "Kill Me First!" arrow above the person's head. I can see why this would help identify potential hackers, but it would make the appealed person depressed, targeted, and make their game unenjoyable. I think the server is fine without this. After all, if there is a hacker, half of the game will make it known, and you will have plenty of time to start up a recording. :)

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Oh boy, this would basically point them out as hackers, and most people who see this tag would be more inclined to say hostile words to them, and make sure they die first.
Yeah, I have to agree with AwesomeButter. This would just put a giant "Kill Me First!" arrow above the person's head. I can see why this would help identify potential hackers, but it would make the appealed person depressed, targeted, and make their game unenjoyable. I think the server is fine without this. After all, if there is a hacker, half of the game will make it known, and you will have plenty of time to start up a recording. :)
Well, revenge for making other's game's unenjoyable, because, to be honest, not that many people are falsely banned, because mods actually look at footage, not automated anti cheats. And, no one will target them as badly as you're trying to make it sound.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Well, revenge for making other's game's unenjoyable, because, to be honest, not that many people are falsely banned, because mods actually look at footage, not automated anti cheats. And, no one will target them as badly as you're trying to make it sound.
It still isn't fair to those recently unbanned. Yes, they ruined fun games. Yes, they should be punished, and they have been punished. Now it is their second, and likely final, chance at playing on this server. Shouldn't they be given the option to play legit and without previous mistakes holding them back? If they decide to hack again, congratulations! You just put another report under your belt and that hacker is permanently banned.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
It still isn't fair to those recently unbanned. Yes, they ruined fun games. Yes, they should be punished, and they have been punished. Now it is their second, and likely final, chance at playing on this server. Shouldn't they be given the option to play legit and without previous mistakes holding them back? If they decide to hack again, congratulations! You just put another report under your belt and that hacker is permanently banned.
Oh, give me, a break, I've seen so many people who have been banned 5 times and their appeals were constantly approved.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Oh, give me, a break, I've seen so many people who have been banned 5 times and their appeals were constantly approved.
I haven't seen anyone banned more than twice. Are those on the old reporting system or the new one? I kinda want to see their ban history XD

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Old reporting system. They had like three expired and two appealed bans, and there was more than one person like this. Much more.
With the new reporting system, this shouldn't happen. If I understand the old reporting system correctly, the way to check for multiple bans was quite inefficient and slow. Hackers were probably able to pass off whatever ban number they were on as their first just because of the system. At least that is my theory. I don't see any reason why hackers should get more than three bans, at the most, now.

U

Unipotato

I just record every game I play so I don't have to worry about having to launch my screen recorder and prepare while trying to catch a hacker. I find that as the easiest solution:D

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
We
With the new reporting system, this shouldn't happen. If I understand the old reporting system correctly, the way to check for multiple bans was quite inefficient and slow. Hackers were probably able to pass off whatever ban number they were on as their first just because of the system. At least that is my theory. I don't see any reason why hackers should get more than three bans, at the most, now.
Okay then. By the way, my friend's appeal got denied and it's his first ban AND he was emerald rank. That's CubeCraft contradicting they're own motto of giving people a chance

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
We

Okay then. By the way, my friend's appeal got denied and it's his first ban AND he was emerald rank. That's CubeCraft contradicting they're own motto of giving people a chance
CubeCraft didn't contradict anything. Your friend got his ssecond chance once the punishment expired. I guess some mods are more lenient than others, and they have the right to be. While this might be a bit unfair, it's definitely not really hurting anyone. The hacker gets unbanned faster, hacks again, and gets banned, again. It might be extremely annoying for those of us unlucky enough to be in a game with them, but the hackers made their choice. And they will pay for it, this time with little to no leniency.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom