Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Hey guys, I just watched a video on how to make you skin pose, and I will show you how to do that too! What I mean by "skin pose" is basically what my profile picture looks like. I didn't figure out how to get a good back ground but anyways this is the website that I went to, http://minecraftskins.com/ then I chose the skin I wanted. You left click the skin you want then once you have done that click "download". You either should find it in your pictures/ gallery (of pictures xD) or on your start screen. If its on your start screen then go to http://minecraft.novaskin.me/ and to get that exact same skin as you just download, click the downloaded skin but don't let go until you aimed your mouse at the skin you have. If it is in gallery, then do the same go to NovaSkin and once you've done that, you also hold left click and aim at the downloaded skin, and let go once youve aimed at the skin on the website. Once you have done that, click the button "pose". You can to advanced editing, which are the last ones, you can do a random pose or you can do a pose that's already been made. To hold stuff stay on pose but click "Hold Left" or "Hold Right". If you click one of those you get many options of what your skin wants to hold. You can get a background, but I don't have a good background because mine didn't work. But if your lucky and your background works this is how you get a background! So first you, I hope it is obvious but click the button "Background" and you have many choices to click what background you want. Once you have got your background, I clicked the button "photo" and a photo of the pose you made shows up. Once it shows up you right click it and you should have a button called "save image". Or something similar. But after you saved the photo you can go to your files and, your pose should be on one of the files.
I hope this was helpful! Bye ;)

Reactions: Demosiz

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I rather use Cinema4D.
Then I can do things like this:
QLWd3pc.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom