Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

vkonmcpro

Nov 26, 2020
Hey everyone!, I was thinking about making a map for cubecraft but I don't know how to or where to make or submit. LOL> can someone help me. Thank you!

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
So you are in the right category but read the Sticky threads first. Then you create your map after that, you take screenshots of your map. You can submit it by doing another thread where you have to explain for what game it is and also attach the screenshots of the Map so everyone can see what you've built. Don't forget to follow the rules while building the Map and make a poll that says Yes or no so the community can decide if they want to implement it or not.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
So you are in the right category but read the Sticky threads first. Then you create your map after that, you take screenshots of your map. You can submit it by doing another thread where you have to explain for what game it is and also attach the screenshots of the Map so everyone can see what you've built. Don't forget to follow the rules while building the Map and make a poll that says Yes or no so the community can decide if they want to implement it or not.
If you still don't know how then look at some other people's threads where they have submitted their work, so you get an idea of what you have to do. BUT READ THE STICKY THREADS ESPECIALLY THIS ONE

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I would recomment using worledit and voxelsniper for easier building and to have exact copies so its fair for everyone :)
I use vanilla Minecraft and I use structure blocks and commands which can clone perfectly like world edit.So if you want you might wanna know/fill /clone and how to use structure blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom