Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ropper026

Sep 17, 2017
It does not install me as many times as I enter the Lucky Island. How to install it resource pack ?
Please help

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It should install automatically. However, to ensure that you can get it, go back out to your multiplayer server list. Click on Cubecraft -> Edit Server and change the server resource pack to enabled. That should make it work! :]

D

Deleted member 204478

I swear to god if anyone parrots in this thread I'm done.

Mar 6, 2017
As Younisco said, that should make it work. In case it doesn't, let me know.
Make sure you press "Yes" if a permission requirement shows up.

Thanks,
Poseidon

Buju

Feb 21, 2014
It does not install me as many times as I enter the Lucky Island. How to install it resource pack ?
Please help
Go back into the multiplayer menu and edit the server information. Enable the resource packs so that you can download the pack!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Go back into the multiplayer menu and edit the server information. Enable the resource packs so that you can download the pack!
Please do not Necropost, it is against the rules.
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads
If you haven't already read the official rules here

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
-Locked.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom