Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BoGamerNL

Apr 2, 2017
Hi friends of the internet, as I play I lot af my time on the server I will see a "hacker" sometimes, and I see some other people in chat who also noticed the "hacker". I thought: time to make a how to guide.

Step 1: When you see a "hacker" run away and try to record the "hacker"

Step 2: Keep running and record (you can record on windows 10 without extra software by pressing: Windows+g)

Step 3: This is very important: Dont say anyting stupid in chat, because if you do you might be banned as well for something like swearing

Step 4: if you want to fight the "hacker" go into something like an underground hole or cave and stand in a corner ( killaura has only effect if the other player can't hit the "hacker") In a corner you cant get knocked back so you are able to hit the "hacker"

Step 5 : if you are dead try to get as much proof as possible of the "hacker"

Step 6: post your recorded evidence on youtube and make a report here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/

Thanks for reading and don't forget these types of hackers can't really hack, they just download a program on the internet, so if they say they will Ddos you, just ignore them.

Greeting Bo ( BoGamerNL )

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Step 4: if you want to fight the "hacker" go into something like an underground hole or cave and stand in a corner ( killaura has only effect if the other player can't hit the "hacker") In a corner you cant get knocked back so you are able to hit the "hacker"
I personally would prefer an open area where I can back off and eat if I need to or use a bow/lava :3
Good guide anyway! :D

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Okay let's have a look:
1. - Check
JW7hpl7.png

2. Still good

3. - Check
ea1rPIp.png

4. Tricky one, I seem to have shouted really loud and angry parents.. Not so good..

5. Still staying strong

6. I think I figured this one out..
m0ZOZ5h.png

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
also if you see someone who is hacking don't yell and make a big announcement about it before or after you die. This can lead them to turning off their client making it impossible to gather any footage.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom