Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RichyyB

Apr 20, 2017
Hi, this is the thing, when some friend and i want to play eggwars or team skywars together, of course we click in it, but we get into different servers, like i am in the lobby 1, and he is too, but we cant see eacother or play together, in his lobby 1, there are 10 persons, and there are 30 in mine, how can i play with him?

U

Unipotato

This sounds like you and your friend are in different Minecraft versions. In order to play together, make sure both of you are using either a 1.8 Minecraft client, or a 1.9+ Minecraft client.

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
This sounds like you and your friend are in different Minecraft versions. In order to play together, make sure both of you are using either a 1.8 Minecraft client, or a 1.9+ Minecraft client.
Also there are much servers, find a server that is with the same count of people on your both visions and this should be the game you'll play. It will be good to the party plugin be added.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I believe that this is because your friend is using the 1.8 version of the game now that there are only 10 in his game.
He should change his minecraft game version to 1.9+ or you should change yours to 1.8 as they have different lobbies for those two different versions of the game.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Yes this is definitely the case. Always play in the latest version of Minecraft for now, or both play in 1.8 to be able to play with each other. You may also be in different games' lobbies

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Hi, this is the thing, when some friend and i want to play eggwars or team skywars together, of course we click in it, but we get into different servers, like i am in the lobby 1, and he is too, but we cant see eacother or play together, in his lobby 1, there are 10 persons, and there are 30 in mine, how can i play with him?
Please use the friends system and you both are on the same version client. I do agree with the fact that is pretty annoying :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom