_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Temporary defences are incredibly necessary

You need to temporarily put some artillary tower because there is some mob hurrying to your base and you need to stop it
What do you know, you can’t because 5x5 tower squares are there
Or vise versa
(just an example So shut up with that “you’d never need an artillery tower for emergency defence nonsense)

Also there is reserving
These 2 points are completely valid stop your nonsense with context

If this is added reserving will no longer be needed.

And pretty much never do you need to place a tower in the wrong spot.

D

Deleted member 59979

I can understand why this would be helpful and I agree in most situations. The only time I disagree would be in the situation jollow stated above. What if there is a mob attacking your base and you need to stop it but its the wrong size place for the best defensive tower. You would be just letting the mobs attack peoples castles and restricting the defenses. Thanks, but no thanks. If someone is annoying me that much ill just ask them to move it and if they dont then report them. Useful, but not necessary enough.

F

Facelurite

Temporary defences are incredibly necessary

You need to temporarily put some artillary tower because there is some mob hurrying to your base and you need to stop it
What do you know, you can’t because 5x5 tower squares are there
Or vise versa
(just an example So shut up with that “you’d never need an artillery tower for emergency defence nonsense)

Also there is reserving
These 2 points are completely valid stop your nonsense with context
Thats what i tried to say but people wont take an effort to understand me lel

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What makes them faulty? They make pretty good points imo.

Or maybe they just have their reasons to disagree, and they have their own opinions?

Every person has their own opinion. Sometimes, you just have to accept their opinions won't change.

Again, you don't understand! Why don't you ask if you don't understand before criticizing and making assumptions.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Again, you don't understand! Why don't you ask if you don't understand before criticizing and making assumptions.
Why don't I understand you? I know I can't read, that's why I have some nice glasses on my ugly face.
The only person who makes assumptions is you, because you think everybody who disagrees does not understand you. That's pretty much an assemption, right?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Why don't I understand you? I know I can't read, that's why I have some nice glasses on my ugly face.
The only person who makes assumptions is you, because you think everybody who disagrees does not understand you.

OMG
Can you just stop?
You don't understand because you would not disagree.
And no they don't understand I read their comments and I'm trying to tell them that's not the point I'm trying to make but then you come in thinking I'm doing this wrong or that.
It's really annoying, please stop.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
OMG
Can you just stop?
With what? Don't see what I'm doing wrong?
You don't understand because you would not disagree.
And no they don't understand I read their comments and I'm trying to tell them that's not the point I'm trying to make but then you come in thinking I'm doing this wrong or that.
So these comments are not about this thread?
I can understand both sides.
I'm not saying I hate this idea, but I'm saying it can be a tactic..
Yeah, what if there absoluetely MUST be a smaller tower in a 5 block space. You’ll need to be able to place ot there, but this suggestion makes that impossible.
<-- Actually one of the points why you could disagree.
Maybe you should learn to handle critism.
It's really annoying, please stop.
What's annoying? :joy:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Arguing? When?

Being rude? When?

I'm only defending the players who are 'talking nonsense'. But maybe we can discuss this on a profile post or something?

I never said there "talking nonsense" I'm trying to tell them why their response does not make sense to what I'm suggesting.
And no I don't think I have to tell you on a profile.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I never said there "talking nonsense" I'm trying to tell them why their response does not make sense to what I'm suggesting.
Nonsense=saying something which doesn't make sense ;)
And actually, their responses do make sense because they are on topic and they are about your thread and they show opinions, but you seem to not to wan to see/understand it. Wanna discuss it in a private convo?

D

Deleted member 59979

Last BUMP.

And pretty much everyone who disagrees does not get this.

Because they keep making faulty statements.

I think if anyone is being rude here its you. You didnt try explaining anything after you posted that top message. People have opinions. Get over it. Just because someone has a valid counter point to your suggestion it doesnt mean they are instantly wrong and you are right. It doesnt mean that their ideas and opinions are "faulty". Learn to accept others opinions

Reactions: remio

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Nonsense=saying something which doesn't make sense ;)
And actually, their responses do make sense but you seem to not to wan to see/understand it. Wanna discuss it in a private convo?

Ok, listen.

Why do you need quick defense?

Because if mobs are coming you need to quickly defend and place towers.

Why would you need to misplace towers?

You don't. Even still people do.

So if it makes the tower placed in the correct spot we won't lose tower space and team trolling will be non-existent. And vote kick will not be needed.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think if anyone is being rude here its you. You didnt try explaining anything after you posted that top message. People have opinions. Get over it. Just because someone has a valid counter point to your suggestion it doesnt mean they are instantly wrong and you are right. It doesnt mean that their ideas and opinions are "faulty". Learn to accept others opinions

I'm not being rude! I'm trying to explain why their opinion is wrong! They don't understand. They said there opinion but it doesn't make sense. So I'm trying to tell them why. I can accept others opinions. Their arguments generally don't make sense. Please re-read the thread and tell me what you think it means so I can help you understand it.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Ok, listen.

Why do you need quick defense?

Because if mobs are coming you need to quickly defend and place towers.

Why would you need to misplace towers?

You don't. Even still people do.

So if it makes the tower placed in the correct spot we won't lose tower space and team trolling will be non-existent. And vote kick will not be needed.
Yeah, what if there absoluetely MUST be a smaller tower in a 5 block space. You’ll need to be able to place ot there, but this suggestion makes that impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom