• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, so as we can see, people have some issues with eggwars rn
Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 12.57.48 PM.png
so I am here to give some suggestions as to how it could be fixed without reverting back to the old eggwars, because that wont happen.
Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 1.04.52 PM.png

So, how can we fix this? I am proposing a few small to not so small changes that could keep the spirit of eggwars but still allow them to move forward and update the game.

Fix 1] Remove auto bridges completely, from what I saw in Lobby 1 chat a lot of people are annoyed because rushing takes no skill anymore, I agree with that and this could be an easy fix. by getting rid of the auto bridges eggwars will be brought back to its more simple and elegant form. another issue im seeing is that its turning into bedwars, while i dont agree with this i will say that I do think that auto bridges give the game a very bedwars like feel, so I 100% believe that removing auto bridges would help to simplify the game.

Fix 2] Another thing people were complaining about is Potions, once again, they just complicate a game that was so well loved for its simplicity. I also suggest that these are removed.

Fix 3] I havent seen other talk about this but I personally would like to see fireballs able to destroy player made blocks, rn they are kinda useless but I feel like with some minor changes they could be a really great addition to the game.

Thanks You For Taking the time to read this :>

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I honestly don't want any of these options implemented, I and a lot of people want the EggWars Normal to come back. But I liked the first option quite a bit, so I vote for the first option.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I also would like to see normal come back, but as Red said, i dont think thats gonna happen

Right, because that game mode as indicated in the name was Beta, which means this, that one day sooner or later they were going to put the EggWars into beta mode, as it was before.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Ok, so as we can see, people have some issues with eggwars rn
so I am here to give some suggestions as to how it could be fixed without reverting back to the old eggwars, because that wont happen. View attachment 173360
So, how can we fix this? I am proposing a few small to not so small changes that could keep the spirit of eggwars but still allow them to move forward and update the game.

Fix 1] Remove auto bridges completely, from what I saw in Lobby 1 chat a lot of people are annoyed because rushing takes no skill anymore, I agree with that and this could be an easy fix. by getting rid of the auto bridges eggwars will be brought back to its more simple and elegant form. another issue im seeing is that its turning into bedwars, while i dont agree with this i will say that I do think that auto bridges give the game a very bedwars like feel, so I 100% believe that removing auto bridges would help to simplify the game.

Fix 2] Another thing people were complaining about is Potions, once again, they just complicate a game that was so well loved for its simplicity. I also suggest that these are removed.

Fix 3] I havent seen other talk about this but I personally would like to see fireballs able to destroy player made blocks, rn they are kinda useless but I feel like with some minor changes they could be a really great addition to the game.

Thanks You For Taking the time to read this :>
I like em all u r great

• Love
Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Finally, some constructive feedback, not just “bring back the old EggWars” I feel like autobridges should be kept because they’re slower than speed bridging, more expensive than blocks and just overall give new players more of a chance. I disagree with the auto bridge seeming like Hypixel because, a bridge egg is instant, goes longer and can go up and down a lot easily. I think only the straight auto bridge should be kept and the instant tower too. The wall should be removed, that seems unfair for blocking yourself into spaces. (Also glad they removed the staircase builder) I haven’t played the new EggWars enough to have an opinion on the potions but it would give you more of a winning chance once losing your egg. For the fireballs, I 100% agree on that. I am open to other opinions so if you want to try and convince me feel free!

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: