Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Awhh ;-; that's so... annoying. I know how hard win streaks are too get or keep. I play team sg mostly but my highest win streak was about 30 (I can't remember the exact number :P ) and it was ended my a team of hackers. GG though, you should have won (and if they had stuck to the rules you would have I bet)

Reactions: Yamin and Lilleh__

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
BEFORE YOU TELL ME TO REPORT THEM, I ALREADY HAVE. I JUST DECIDED TO SHARE THE VIDEO WITH YOU.
I was so close to winning 3 SGs in a row for the first time and a team took it away :(:(:(
RIP.
Thats sad : /
Teamers are very annoying.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I am so sad that your game had to be ruined by these awful teamers, but see, it is against the rules.
Please report them Here and read the guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/reporting-tutorials-and-guidelines.59/

Voor de Nederlandse versie, klik Hier.
*quintuple facepalm* I said at the start of the thread that I've already reported them and didn't want to see any posts like this.
How it says everywhere that teaming is not allowed and people still do it...
Bc they're either idiots who like to annoy ppl or noobs that either can't PvP w/o rule breaks or don't know the rules.

Reactions: ciwa and Twania

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
*quintuple facepalm* I said at the start of the thread that I've already reported them and didn't want to see any posts like this.
I am so sorry that you have to point out the obvious fact that you have already reported them, but see, teaming is against the rules.
Click the link I provided you.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
Top Bottom