Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cdogg007

Nov 4, 2021
I was playing among slimes and won a match. So then the person I beat last round called a troll meeting 10 seconds into the game to get me out for grudge reasons and I was being sarcastic cuz it was an obvious troll meeting... to everyone... The game had literally just started... so I was being sarcastic cuz the person who reported me in this ban and I both knew it was a troll. yet she reported me for the lols.. this server sucks and I'm just trying to play.. @lyriie ur a bully and u know it. report file here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/evidence/xtIxPDXwVPHYxnf9DLJX

cdogg007

Nov 4, 2021
Mr. 99th_DutchNubnub it's good we have you here. There actually is no correct place for this because the link I showed above doesn't allow for appeals. You should go to Reddit and do some subreddit moderations and delete some posts there.

cdogg007

Nov 4, 2021
@toonber click the link... it doesn't have an option to appeal. Then type the name of the accused ISawABug_ in Java ban appeals. There is no option to appeal. I guess this post DOES belong in this server suggestion forum.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

The new matchmaking system is now live on Mega SkyWars, alongside the summer map Swirls!
I tried it and its amazing, so helpful for playing new maps and seasonal maps!
thx reesle for the follow 1st 1 thank u!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hazard's profile.
Hi Hazerd!
Kinda late but thank you for the birthday wishes :p
i just joined and love cubecraft
Top Bottom