Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
As of yesterday that is no longer available as an option, which can be seen by this quote:
Too keep everyone updated with the SkyBasing issues, I've just pushed out a fix. This will make it a lot harder, as the max build height is now much lower! :)
This came from this thread, where you can see the full conversation that went down. :)
Also this is actually against the rules as it is considered a skybase that is unreachable, for future reference.

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
As of yesterday that is no longer available as an option, which can be seen by this quote:

This came from this thread, where you can see the full conversation that went down. :)
Also this is actually against the rules as it is considered a skybase that is unreachable, for future reference.
ok scratch that you can mine for full iron then hide underground and instantly win

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
ok scratch that you can mine for full iron then hide underground and instantly win
Not really a magnificent idea, too. You will get highlighted and you can get undoubtedly get critted out by all the infected players.

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
Not really a magnificent idea, too. You will get highlighted and you can get undoubtedly get critted out by all the infected players.
sure i guess i played 15 games of this and humans won all of them with both strategies
and it all depends on the intelligence of the players in your game

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This video will help a lot o people out. Sadly skybasing is against the rules and even punishable. You can still build up into a tree so that it is hard for everyone to catch you. If you wanna survive you can also build up on the house next to the mines. If you are on the house you can hit every person that tried to climb on your house.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland

It's actually still possible. There is a few trees that you can block glitch up and people camp there and hit the infected off so they can't reach them. The height needs to be lower.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom