Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Hello, I have a question about replaymod reporting, I didn't got an answer from discord staff-help (Not blaming or anything), so decided to ask here on forums. How would it be better to record a replaymod replay? I mean should I be in first person or should I fly by the cheater, how would it be better? I'm asking because I don't want to make any harder for staff team to indentify if the reporting player is cheating or not. In my opinion flying by is better, but I don't know, manually tracking could be a bit shaky.

blap

Feb 21, 2021
United Kingdom
Hello, replay mod is allowed, but reports submitted with replay mods can cause your report to be denied for different causes, for example, a record without visible sidebar as seen here.

I hope this helps.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
It really doesn't matter to us. If it's easier for you to just fly, you can fly - if you rather do it in the first-person view, you can do it that wise. As long as it's clear for us to see that they were breaking the rules. And of course, keep in mind that the scoreboard has to be visible as well.

I hope this clarifies your concerns - if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask them!

Reactions: Maaarijn

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
It really doesn't matter to us. If it's easier for you to just fly, you can fly - if you rather do it in the first-person view, you can do it that wise. As long as it's clear for us to see that they were breaking the rules. And of course, keep in mind that the scoreboard has to be visible as well.

I hope this clarifies your concerns - if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask them!
But personally how would you think it would be better, more clear to see? For me it would be more clear to see in first person, shaky camera and bad placement could make things harder to see.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
But personally how would you think it would be better, more clear to see? For me it would be more clear to see in first person, shaky camera and bad placement could make things harder to see.
I would personally prefer a first-person view :)

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I would personally prefer a first-person view :)
It's kinda dumb question to ask... I guess as long as it's visible it shouldn't matter really. In some cases you can get better view by flying, because sometimes in firstperson the cheater could be behide you most of the time and to collect more proof better choice would be by flying. Anyways thanks, you can lock the thread now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom