Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
First thing first if you camp on a map for rushers please read this thread.
Now I figured if maps like speed eggwars campers would avoid it because they camp but if you camp on them just don’t play on those maps.
Next don’t be a troll don’t spleef ur teammates with tnt and also don’t hide under the map.
Next no base camping no sky basing.

D

Deleted member 554749

Now I figured if maps like speed eggwars campers would avoid it because they camp but if you camp on them just don’t play on those maps.
Next don’t be a troll don’t spleef ur teammates with tnt and also don’t hide under the map.

what’s wrong with camping. I don’t think it’s bannable just annoying.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Bannable depending on the situation.

Nope, people still camped on Speed Egg Wars.

Also idk what the exact point of this thread is as not many on here prob do this often, not to mention even if they did this prob wouldn't stop them lel.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains

1.6 - Camping
Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited. Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate. Shop camping in assassins is not punishable, however it is discouraged as it can cause frustrations among the players. Camping in Eggwars does not apply to players farming generators for resources or to players defending their egg.

Punishment track: Warning → 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom