Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DonDavitchi

Dec 19, 2021
Hello, I have seen that some people modify the height of their skin, also I wanted to know how I can do it too, I also want to know how I can put

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hello, I have seen that some people modify the height of their skin, also I wanted to know how I can do it too, I also want to know how I can put
Go to profile page AKA "Dressing room". Then select a character and go to character editor then scroll down and find size and change your character's size.
IMG_20211219_133356.jpg

I believe this will automatically turn your skin into CubeCraft's default skin (which is not steve btw) and only you can see the small skin. I also wasn't sure if the hitbox changes but I hope it changes.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Go to profile page AKA "Dressing room". Then select a character and go to character editor then scroll down and find size and change your character's size.
View attachment 205039
I believe this will automatically turn your skin into CubeCraft's default skin (which is not steve btw) and only you can see the small skin. I also wasn't sure if the hitbox changes but I hope it changes.
People still see it, JoulesCw uses one and I have been able to see it, it doesn't reduce your hitbox, it would be kind of unfair anyway and everyone would be using those reduced-size skins so it is good for the hitbox to stay the same.

Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom