Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DonDavitchi

Dec 19, 2021
Hello, I have seen that some people modify the height of their skin, also I wanted to know how I can do it too, I also want to know how I can put

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hello, I have seen that some people modify the height of their skin, also I wanted to know how I can do it too, I also want to know how I can put
Go to profile page AKA "Dressing room". Then select a character and go to character editor then scroll down and find size and change your character's size.
IMG_20211219_133356.jpg

I believe this will automatically turn your skin into CubeCraft's default skin (which is not steve btw) and only you can see the small skin. I also wasn't sure if the hitbox changes but I hope it changes.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Go to profile page AKA "Dressing room". Then select a character and go to character editor then scroll down and find size and change your character's size.
View attachment 205039
I believe this will automatically turn your skin into CubeCraft's default skin (which is not steve btw) and only you can see the small skin. I also wasn't sure if the hitbox changes but I hope it changes.
People still see it, JoulesCw uses one and I have been able to see it, it doesn't reduce your hitbox, it would be kind of unfair anyway and everyone would be using those reduced-size skins so it is good for the hitbox to stay the same.

Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom