Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlimReaper201

Jan 28, 2019
I was playing and this guy jumped up SEVEN BLOCKS and hit me off of my tower. Anti-cheat didn't catch him. Then I used a pearl and went to mid and he started bridging to me. I pulled out my punch bow and began bowing him, but it wasn't doing anything. It would hit him and I would hear it ping and see him take damage but he kept bridging like nothing happened. I just don't see how your anti-cheat is so horrible. Also your server is really laggy. Like extremely laggy. Thanks.

EDIT: I would have recorded him but my recording software wouldn't work.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I was playing and this guy jumped up SEVEN BLOCKS and hit me off of my tower. Anti-cheat didn't catch him. Then I used a pearl and went to mid and he started bridging to me. I pulled out my punch bow and began bowing him, but it wasn't doing anything. It would hit him and I would hear it ping and see him take damage but he kept bridging like nothing happened. I just don't see how your anti-cheat is so horrible. Also your server is really laggy. Like extremely laggy. Thanks.

EDIT: I would have recorded him but my recording software wouldn't work.
1,5+Million bans and you call it bad.Its getting updated all the time.Yes it’s not instantly banning because clients are getting updated as well very often but our developers are doing the best as possible

Reactions: Dutudy and Dohaa

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
It can't detect when someone jumps 7 blocks yet it has banned that many players?
You aren't taking into the fact that Sentinel was different than it was now then, especially there have been a total of 3 devs who have worked on it hence different coding being used most likely.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Its not the best Anti-Cheat, but sentinel isnt that bad. If I report players I (almost) always get the same message "this player was already been banned by our Anti-Cheat"

Reported 2 hacker today, both got closed because sentinel banned them already.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
An Anti Cheat never bans on the first detection, There will always be several detections and after a certain amount of detections the anti-cheat will take action, Maybe there weren't enough detections yet to confirm that the player is cheating. You have to realise that Sentinel is not a human being and doesn't have eyes like you have to observe a player like you can. Sentinel has to do it with the detections it receives, and it will always need a certain amount to confirm that is was not a false detection. So yes, it takes some time for an anti-cheat to ban someone.

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
You know how it’s horrible? It’s the same anticheat since February. Tbh it isn’t even an “anticheat”. It’s something for hackers to laugh at when the “sentinel is always watching” appears in the chat

Clousure

Dec 12, 2019
Its not the best Anti-Cheat, but sentinel isnt that bad. If I report players I (almost) always get the same message "this player was already been banned by our Anti-Cheat"

Reported 2 hacker today, both got closed because sentinel banned them already.
60% of the players I have reported were already banned by Sentinel so it works, he just takes his time to write the command. I think he is 80 years old.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
You know how it’s horrible? It’s the same anticheat since February. Tbh it isn’t even an “anticheat”. It’s something for hackers to laugh at when the “sentinel is always watching” appears in the chat
The Sentinel developer keeps updating it and the anti-cheat also learns in the process.

Yes, but it’s almost 3 years old, and it’s still a garbage anticheat
You can jump WAY HIGHER than that, because you know, it’s cubecraft
You know that an anti-cheat also has to make sure that the player isn't shot by a levitation arrow or any other items that could let a player fly. The same applies to the movement cheats.

And going to say the same to you as I said above:
An Anti Cheat never bans on the first detection, There will always be several detections and after a certain amount of detections the anti-cheat will take action, Maybe there weren't enough detections yet to confirm that the player is cheating. You have to realise that Sentinel is not a human being and doesn't have eyes like you have to observe a player like you can. Sentinel has to do it with the detections it receives, and it will always need a certain amount to confirm that is was not a false detection. So yes, it takes some time for an anti-cheat to ban someone.

+ you could also type your 4 messages in just 1 post the next time, if you want to add something later on, you can edit the post.

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
You know that an anti-cheat also has to make sure that the player isn't shot by a levitation arrow or any other items that could let a player fly. The same applies to the movement cheats.
you can literally check what potion effects the player has server side. Also, why does alot of other anticheats block almost every movement hack and barley give out any false positives?
The Sentinel developer keeps updating it and the anti-cheat also learns in the process.
NAH it doesnt learn anything and wurst is bypassing so how is it getting updated if wurst is bypassing?
+ you could also type your 4 messages in just 1 post the next time, if you want to add something later on, you can edit the post.
I am doing that now

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom