Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
These are the changes I would make to the kits:

Samurai: First thing I would do is make the diamond sword a stone sword. This is the second most damage dealing kit. I would then make the protection 3 to prot 2 and also change the feather falling to feather falling 2 or 1. I really hate the samurai because they hit you then run away and you cant chase them because of speed. The only way to kill a samurai is for them to be determined to kill you or you combo them.
Warrior: I would only change this kit by making the sword sharp 3
Beast: Maybe add some feather falling or prot 2 on the chest and leggings
Wizard: I would probably just get rid of the speed pot

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Samurai: First thing I would do is make the diamond sword a stone sword. This is the second most damage dealing kit. I would then make the protection 3 to prot 2 and also change the feather falling to feather falling 2 or 1. I really hate the samurai because they hit you then run away and you cant chase them because of speed. The only way to kill a samurai is for them to be determined to kill you or you combo them.
The samurai is fine as it is imo. It’s armor is already weak and I wouldn’t like it being weaker. About the running away thing, try to strafe when they turn around. I’ve never encountered a samurai that runs away.
Eh, the warrior is balanced as it is.
I think the Beast is pretty balanced as well. And adding feather falling would take away the specialty of samurai.
Agreed. Right now it’s really hard for me to kill wizard as a samurai, and removing the speed would give samurai a better chance against it.

Reactions: Lees

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
The samurai is fine as it is imo. It’s armor is already weak and I wouldn’t like it being weaker. About the running away thing, try to strafe when they turn around. I’ve never encountered a samurai that runs away.
Well 65% of the time they just hit and run, its so annoying but I just let them go because whats the point in chasing them for 5-10 mins when you can get another kill and more in that time frame. Same goes for wizards. Also I kind of meant the warrior change if they keep the samurai kit the same.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Well 65% of the time they just hit and run, its so annoying but I just let them go because whats the point in chasing them for 5-10 mins when you can get another kill and more in that time frame. Same goes for wizards. Also I kind of meant the warrior change if they keep the samurai kit the same.
I’m assuming you play Bedrock, because in Java (1.9+) I’ve never seen or encountered a samurai/wizard who hits and run and repeats. The samurais do be running marathons tho. My advice is to not waste your time chasing samurais (if you don’t have speed) and spend time actually playing FFA, killing people. I’m not entirely sure about the warrior change though.

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
I’m assuming you play Bedrock, because in Java (1.9+) I’ve never seen or encountered a samurai/wizard who hits and run and repeats. The samurais do be running marathons tho. My advice is to not waste your time chasing samurais (if you don’t have speed) and spend time actually playing FFA, killing people. I’m not entirely sure about the warrior change though.
Yep, I play bedrock and ive learned not to chase them for so long.

Reactions: Vindicatør

ThatsCuba

Mar 9, 2020
These are the changes I would make to the kits:

Hello there, I'm Cuba, nice to meet you. Unfortunately, I have to disagree with your changes, as I find the kits good as they are now. Each kit has its advantages and disadvantages, it's up to you to master them to know all the secrets behind them.

Have a nice day!

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
Hello there, I'm Cuba, nice to meet you. Unfortunately, I have to disagree with your changes, as I find the kits good as they are now. Each kit has its advantages and disadvantages, it's up to you to master them to know all the secrets behind them.

Have a nice day!
Hello, I have already played ffa long enough to know all the secrets behind them and some of them can stand no chance against another kit. These are just my changes to balance them out.

Reactions: ThatsCuba
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom