✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
I think I'm not the only one curious here 🌱
Wonder what everyone does with their copy of Minecraft... hopefully not washing dishes

Take a look at the poll above and rejoice! Make sure to pick your picks!
And while you're at it, describe your favourite way of playing below 🐝___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Do you love Skyblock and all the passionate grinding involved?
|Do you like to go face to face with the warden in survival?
|Are you a master builder?
|A crazy Redstone inventor?
|Or even someone who loves tinkering with the very fabric of Minecraft?
|All while being the most diamond hardened Sword Swinger this voxel world has seen?

Well, you can say goodbye to your slight confusion now (and to all the stars that spin around your head as if it's a cartoon)
Thanks for answering! <3

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I think I'm not the only one curious here 🌱
Wonder what everyone does with their copy of Minecraft... hopefully not washing dishes

Take a look at the poll above and rejoice! Make sure to pick your picks!
And while you're at it, describe your favourite way of playing below 🐝___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Do you love Skyblock and all the passionate grinding involved?
|Do you like to go face to face with the warden in survival?
|Are you a master builder?
|A crazy Redstone inventor?
|Or even someone who loves tinkering with the very fabric of Minecraft?
|All while being the most diamond hardened Sword Swinger this voxel world has seen?

Well, you can say goodbye to your slight confusion now (and to all the stars that spin around your head as if it's a cartoon)
Thanks for answering! <3
Nowadays mostly PvP in the forms of Bridges and Skywars Solo but I also play a little bit of survival when I feel like it. If I’m not playing either of those I enjoy making redstone house with traps, utilities and doors!

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I think most of my Minecraft time goes to moderation, so banning players would be my number one 😛
When I don't moderate, I mostly play non-PvP minigames, and when I feel like it, I would play a few PvP games such as Lucky Islands or SkyWars. I also like to play survival every now and then, either on my own or with some close friends.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Most of my time on CubeCraft is spent on moderation, so banning players would be at the top for me. When I do play games, they are usually not heavily focused on PvP. I really enjoy survival too, some of my favourite memories are from SMPs with my friends!

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Before I started to PvP, I was an passionate survival player and builder.
Sunk hours and hours into massive projects in a (already 4-year old) single-player world, it’s still going if a bit slowly

I wanted a bit of a fresh perspective, too, so I started to grind Minecraft Dungeons, (yes, that‘s actually a really nice game ^_^)

After days and months of mesmerising zombie smashing action, I took my diamond sword legit went for the first time on a PvP-Server to yank my weapon into a player.
I couldn’t help it at all that spamming crafting tables and doors were more effective in Skywars than actually using that sword in my hand…oh the nostalgia😋

Today, I play basically everything on cube as I no longer have an favorite gamemode, I just love challenges and just playing together with good company…wins are no longer important to me at this point🌱🌱

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Wow it was really interesting to read all of your answers! Honestly I mostly play Cubecraft myself, but I do have some of my greatest memories playing survival with @Gemmmmie and @Lyriie aswell! (Thanks for mentioning me btw cutie :p)

I've been starting to get interested in getting into modded or data packs in solo survival, but I haven't actually started it yet... I'd love to get into survival and building some day (soon?) though!

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Honestly, Minecraft is the only game I ever played... (at least for long periods of time). I did start with survival and got quite into building farms and pretty much getting the best loot I possibly could. I did though switch to servers and minigames quite soon and I've been absolutely loving this part of Minecraft since it's not only being alone in a survival world but you are actually having fun with the community and playing the game in a totally different way.

I did also spend some time on some old modded servers with my friends, and you really should see my confused face when a friend said to me, oh just get that stuff and build a rocket... Yea it's faith to say that my brain broke from that one...

P.S.: Banning players... Yes, oh well, I think that sooner or later I will have to change my vote to also include this 😅😅

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I'll correct myself. I meant more getting people banned. There is nothing better than just seeing a person do poof (after your report is accepted) and they are gone after ruining many games before ;)

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'll correct myself. I meant more getting people banned. There is nothing better than just seeing a person do poof (after your report is accepted) and they are gone after ruining many games before ;)
Too bad, I bet you'd make for a good Mod! :)

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Too bad, I bet you'd make for a good Mod! :)
Woah woah woah, I've been here for a bit more than a month... Let's take it slow. I mean, I can't say what will happen in the future, but for now I'm happy doing type type on the forums and stab stab in game 😛😛

Also, I'll return you with the "Goldy... You should be a mod already 😉"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Goldy and Iridinox
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom