Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
In the rules it says not to use an alt-account to bypass the punishment what if someone has proof that a banned account belongs to another player what do they do then

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Mods check IPs to make sure an account is an alt of another one so they would be able to punish it.
If that "alt" is not really an alt and it belongs to someone else, the person who owns that account should contact a Staff member to talk about it.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
They can report it to a staff member or on the report website.
If you put it under a random punishment on the report with screenshot/video evidence and give us a brief description, we can look into it.
You can also personally PM a staff member.
(i think having a new punishment type for this on the report website would be nice)

Reactions: Ducky

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
Mods check IPs to make sure an account is an alt of another one so they would be able to punish it.
If that "alt" is not really an alt and it belongs to someone else, the person who owns that account should contact a Staff member to talk about it.
Thanks, you were very helpful :)

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
They can report it to a staff member or on the report website.
If you put it under a random punishment on the report with screenshot/video evidence and give us a brief description, we can look into it.
You can also personally PM a staff member.
(i think having a new punishment type for this on the report website would be nice)
Same I was thinking about putting that in a suggestion to (and yes I do have evidence but not with me currently since I am on vaca woowoo

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom