Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KarlChea

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2021
21
11
79
28
How are people building like 3 blocks at once and building up as they're moving... People literally building quicker than the controller/mouse allows even if you modify it with an auto clicker? I even seen one guy falling just now on eggwars and he placed a block mid air on the corner of another block then as he's falling placed at least 10 blocks attached? It seems half the players can build like this and it doesn't make sense. I can speed bridge etc but actually placing 10+ blocks a second? Is it a mobile thing?
 
  • Like
Reactions: VultureXP

VultureXP

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2025
49
332
54
How are people building like 3 blocks at once and building up as they're moving... People literally building quicker than the controller/mouse allows even if you modify it with an auto clicker? I even seen one guy falling just now on eggwars and he placed a block mid air on the corner of another block then as he's falling placed at least 10 blocks attached? It seems half the players can build like this and it doesn't make sense. I can speed bridge etc but actually placing 10+ blocks a second? Is it a mobile thing?
That sounds a lot like Dragclicking and Doubleclicking which isn't allowed, but if you're unsure if it's allowed I would suggest making a player report.
 

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
758
3,450
384
www.youtube.com
How are people building like 3 blocks at once and building up as they're moving... People literally building quicker than the controller/mouse allows even if you modify it with an auto clicker? I even seen one guy falling just now on eggwars and he placed a block mid air on the corner of another block then as he's falling placed at least 10 blocks attached? It seems half the players can build like this and it doesn't make sense. I can speed bridge etc but actually placing 10+ blocks a second? Is it a mobile thing?
It's because they're cheating. Clip and report them
 

iCoCian

Novice Member
Oct 19, 2025
106
134
44
Glory
Pronouns
He/Him
How are people building like 3 blocks at once and building up as they're moving... People literally building quicker than the controller/mouse allows even if you modify it with an auto clicker? I even seen one guy falling just now on eggwars and he placed a block mid air on the corner of another block then as he's falling placed at least 10 blocks attached? It seems half the players can build like this and it doesn't make sense. I can speed bridge etc but actually placing 10+ blocks a second? Is it a mobile thing?
Simply report them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zzurui
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom