Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Epicstar927

Feb 9, 2021
I love Eggwars, and there is not really a good substitute on any other server, however for the past few months I've found that everyone always chooses half health. To get into a game of normal health you have to wait for sometimes hours for a lobby without this health rule. Is there anyway to get into only lobbies with normal health? Playing with half health just simply isn't any fun, even the crappy double and triple health are more fun.

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
In java people can vote for half health. I am not sure if you can just get into a game on normal becuase people can always vote I think.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I love Eggwars, and there is not really a good substitute on any other server, however for the past few months I've found that everyone always chooses half health. To get into a game of normal health you have to wait for sometimes hours for a lobby without this health rule. Is there anyway to get into only lobbies with normal health? Playing with half health just simply isn't any fun, even the crappy double and triple health are more fun.
Although I disagree that half health is no fun, if you really want to play with normal health you'd have to buy a rank from the store to vote yourself. Other than that there isn't any way to get into normal health only lobbies, because settings are determined by players, not lobbies.

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
Other than buying a rank and voting, I've noticed that donators generally play team games. If you are interested in solo matches, I would assume that more normal/normal games would be played. Personally, I don't see the big deal. I prefer normal health as well, but half is still definitely fun. Maybe try it with an open mind next time!

Reactions: Dreamer

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
People with Lapiz rank+ can vote for health boost. You can't join a game with normal health boost if everyone is voting for half health.

Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
In the past, I hated overpowered items and half health a lot; I liked to play more with normal items and normal health. But, as people were voting overpowered and half over and over, I got used to it.
However, if you dislike half health, you have three options:
- Wait until you get what you want.
- Buy a rank from the store (Lapis rank is enough to vote for half health).
- Get used to it.

Reactions: Liontack

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
@Jiivan, exactly my experience. Eventually when there was no ranked player to vote half op, I was sad XD
Nowadays I vote half op myself (bought rank >_<), because it's the gamemode I am most experienced in and have a lot of fun :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom