Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
187
145
44
I’ve been searching some afk farms on bedrock, but they either require tablet or ps4, or are too expensive for me too make (I’m on savanna) any simple ways to afk?
 
D

Deleted member 486250

Guest
You don’t need to do anything, you won’t be kicked while afk you will be kicked by server restart
 
D

Deleted member 486250

Guest
Weird I have never been kicked while afk maybe a bug? Skyblock bedrock has a lot of bugs
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom