Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How's Life?


  • Total voters
    9

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
448
1,688
233
21
California
Hey CubeFriends!

Soo, I was opening 6 normal cubelets, ya know. And I combined them into a Super Cubelet and then I opened the Super. It was an uncommon DUPILICATE! So, then I open the regular cubelet and I think:

"Imagine if I get something better"

And it was!

2019-03-22_18.41.42.png


WOW! YAY! (MORE SCREENSHOTS)

2019-03-23_07.30.27.png



So my question is: How did I get an Uncommon Duplicate in a Super Cubelet while getting a Legendary in a normal Cubelet?

Other Question: How do Cubelets work?

Thx for reading!
- CatsLoveRainbows

@_The13thDoctor_
 

Kloska

Forum Professional
Jul 3, 2016
2,564
4,272
564
23
Sweden
Nice loot you got there! :D

my question is: How did I get an Uncommon Duplicate in a Super Cubelet while getting a Legendary in a normal Cubelet?
You were both lucky and unlucky. The Normal cubelets have the lowest chance to generate higher tierd loot, so you were incredibly lucky! :D
The Super Cubelets generates uncommon or higher tired loot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom