Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

emileekaiser

Aug 20, 2020
Heya. I've been trying to build a creeper and witch grinder for the past week and have tried everything. Nothing is working and no videos online have helped me. I currently have one that makes them fall 64 blocks but they just won't die.Can I get some suggestions? Below are a couple pictures of my current "grinder". Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 12.11.17 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 12.11.17 AM.png
    409 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 12.11.28 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 12.11.28 AM.png
    662.5 KB · Views: 218

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Heya. I've been trying to build a creeper and witch grinder for the past week and have tried everything. Nothing is working and no videos online have helped me. I currently have one that makes them fall 64 blocks but they just won't die.Can I get some suggestions? Below are a couple pictures of my current "grinder". Thank you!

Are you using the spawners from the swamp island? Those are very high level and would require a longer drop than 64 blocks.

If the mobs aren’t dying, it’s not high enough.

Reactions: betty's oldies
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom