Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xclutchingg

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 4, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
usually in other servers that have bridge duels you can change ur hotkeys so when u go into a game it should be in your selected spots, but cube doesn't have this so it would be cool if they added hotkey support for bridges, so whenever you join bridges all your items will be in your selected spots rather than just changing them every time you score or die,

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
usually in other servers that have bridge duels you can change ur hotkeys so when u go into a game it should be in your selected spots, but cube doesn't have this so it would be cool if they added hotkey support for bridges, so whenever you join bridges all your items will be in your selected spots rather than just changing them every time you score or die,
The Sword is in the first slot, blocks are in the 4th. Using a controller it's very annoying to switch between these items (It's the main items so we need to switch quickly)

D

Deleted member 584093

I’m pretty sure there was something like this in java

Reactions: xclutchingg

sajanator3

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2021
AND FOR CTF, not just duels, the whole gamemode.

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I have played a few servers that have Bridge, and most offer it. Since we haven’t seen it in cubecraft yet, I just set it to a hotkey on my keyboard. I’m sure we will get them eventually, but it may take some time because they have been working on so many different gamemodes and most likely need a break. Peace ✌️

Reactions: xclutchingg

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I 100%. As a controller player as mentioned above switching take a lot of time and can cause me to either stay on blocks or stay on the sword for consistency sake.
This also needed to be implemented in other games (Not sure if this is what you mean) apart from just bridge 1v1 duels

xclutchingg

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 4, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I 100%. As a controller player as mentioned above switching take a lot of time and can cause me to either stay on blocks or stay on the sword for consistency sake.
This also needed to be implemented in other games (Not sure if this is what you mean) apart from just bridge 1v1 duels
yea ofc other modes aswell

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom