Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PhantomBoyS4

Member
Jul 8, 2020
8
3
9
21
Recently I found that I can't craft hoppers in my Skyblock island. Can anyone tell me why it is not craftable anymore?
 

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This might be a bug, so
• Are sure you have the recipe right? ( I assume yes, it’s pretty simple ^-^)
• Have you asked around in the Skyblock lobby to see if it js on everyone’s island?
> If it is, you can first ask on Discord (#staff-help) if the bug has already been reported You don’t have to report it again! > If it is on your island alone...
Please make video evidence and write the /whereami output somewhere down.
After that I suggest you wait with reporting until your island’s server restarts (you’ll get kicked to the lobby) and check if the bug is still present. If so, take the /whereami output again, and give them both in your report.
Be sure you tell them that it al always happens or that it was solved after a server restart!
And most importantly, report your bug here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom