Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ijsvrucht

Mar 13, 2020
The boss game catch most mobs is to boring.
the game in theory is good but the things that can fix it are
-more spawns ad a time rare mobs with more points.
- and if the mods dont want to ad more mobs reduce the time to play the boss game 3 minutes feels incredibly long with the amount of mobs spawning.
-also if its possible make a mecanic that mobs dont stay stuck on the edges you cant fish them back in youre place because the fisshing rod stays stuck on the floor

Furthermore if someone leaves or not all 12 players are in the game during the hook the most mobs game close that colors hole so that the mobs are not stuck in the color you cant fish them out easy sometimes not even at all.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
I would go as far as to remove this minigame. Its long, boring and nothing happens. I absolutely hate this minigame.

Reactions: Vict0r

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I would go as far as to remove this minigame. Its long, boring and nothing happens. I absolutely hate this minigame.
I would also agree to remove it. The game is boring and takes long and personally when that game comes up I don't play it at all.

Reactions: Vict0r

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
This boss game was discussed to improve countless times in threads including one of mine. I said it a lot and I'll say it again, the game either needs some urgent changes or just a complete removal. Easily my least favorite game in minerware.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom