Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2021
Okay, Cubecraft, I really like miner ware, but there is a boss game that REALLY bugs me, it is none other then: Hook the mob, a lot of people also don’t like this game, and mostly, as a boss game i don’t think it is great, around 2 minutes of sitting and using a fishing rod, it is mostly RNG and is not skill base, games like tnt run and bow spleef ARE REALLY good boss games, but f you guys think hook the mob should stay, I am fine, I am not gonna quit minerware if you don’t, it is mostly just a suggestion. Have a great day btw if you are reading this :)

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Okay, Cubecraft, I really like miner ware, but there is a boss game that REALLY bugs me, it is none other then: Hook the mob, a lot of people also don’t like this game, and mostly, as a boss game i don’t think it is great, around 2 minutes of sitting and using a fishing rod, it is mostly RNG and is not skill base, games like tnt run and bow spleef ARE REALLY good boss games, but f you guys think hook the mob should stay, I am fine, I am not gonna quit minerware if you don’t, it is mostly just a suggestion. Have a great day btw if you are reading this :)
Multiple people have already suggested this.

Dec 29, 2021
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom