Votes: 4 21.1%
  • UHC

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Hello CubeCraft! Most of you already know me, so lets skip the formalities. I am here to ask you for your opinion! So lets go and view the question shall we?

Question: Should we have Holiday Competitions?

Now don't scroll down and start asking what the heck that question means, lemme explain!

Holiday Competitions would mean on certain holidays every year, there will be a CubeCraft event, and not just an Easter or Chirstmas egg or present hunt in the lobby, but actual competitions in the games of the server.

So the poll above is going to decide if we should have Holiday Competitions, and what they should be. Please answer yes or no, 2 of your choices for the games, and 2 Holidays we should try. I will then bring this information to the right people, and then hope it will pull through.

Please also state your opinions down below on what could be done to inprove the idea, as this helps me to pull a very good idea instead of a bunch of mixed ones.

Inspiration: Efcluke's Easter Build Competition :p

Any comments would be appreciated! Whether it is a yes or no, let me know why!
Unless it is necroposting, abuse, swearing, etc...

PLEASE PICK "Other" FOR SG!!!

N

Nikboo

Would be nice to see some competitions on Cubecraft being announced. I'm not 100% sure but I believe with the new management team and @hub3rt stepping in, they will be running more competitions for ya'll to enjoy. :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I just voted "Yes" since you could only vote for 5 options :P I would like to compete in pretty much any competition but a building competition even though those would be the easiest to judge and set up. A lot of planning and designing would have to be done to make good minigame competitions that could be better organized than the community tournaments and be a bit better than who can get the most wins in a certain amount of time. Also where's UHC on the list??!?!?! and blockband??!?!!? :3

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
I just voted "Yes" since you could only vote for 5 options :P I would like to compete in pretty much any competition but a building competition even though those would be the easiest to judge and set up. A lot of planning and designing would have to be done to make good minigame competitions that could be better organized than the community tournaments and be a bit better than who can get the most wins in a certain amount of time. Also where's UHC on the list??!?!?! and blockband??!?!!? :3
I just added UHC, and if u read the thread then u would know why it is 5 votes lol

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!