Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
No swords, no axes. This is a weird concept but I thought it’d be fun. We can turn skywars into an FPS. With only bows, we can go the extra mile and add tipped arrows, triple shot bows, Punch 3 etc.

Hi

Well I don't understand the concept of your suggestion when removing the equipment that is necessary to kill a player and only using a bow, the truth is each weapon is necessary in a fight against someone else.

However thanks to take the time in your suggestion!

Reactions: Quis

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Well I don't think they should make this a permanent gamemode or vote option but it I think it would be cool to have it as a special event or someting.

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This would be cool for a featured game, but not for a permanent gamemode! I would like to play this game, but it will create long games, since everyone will bowspam eachother :P.

Thanks for sharing your idea with us, the community. Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Hi

Well I don't understand the concept of your suggestion when removing the equipment that is necessary to kill a player and only using a bow, the truth is each weapon is necessary in a fight against someone else.

However thanks to take the time in your suggestion!
It is not??? Killing with a Power 3 bow is not hard. It’s how I get my kills on OP eggwars anyway.
Well I don't think they should make this a permanent gamemode or vote option but it I think it would be cool to have it as a special event or someting.
We could see how it goes as a featured game or a limited time voting option for everyone, even stone ranks to encourage them to buy ranks.
Interesting I like ur jokes
🟥 not a joke. Otherwise I would have posted in The Lobby.

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
No swords, no axes. This is a weird concept but I thought it’d be fun. We can turn skywars into an FPS. With only bows, we can go the extra mile and add tipped arrows, triple shot bows, Punch 3 etc.
That's a good idea, that would be fun, although I am not the best at sniping...

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
it's not a good idea for a "game mode" but it can be like an event inside games that can be activated somehow? and when it's active all items inside your inventory turns into projectiles

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Mappoe wrote on Pineapple's profile.
hapy birday
Top Bottom