Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi!
Straight to the point, please read the forum rules.
ahda.PNG
'

[Spanish] (Used google translate)
Hola!
Has violado una regla de foro. Como eres nuevo, eso no está mal. Sin embargo, te aconsejo que leas las reglas del foro.
okihai.PNG

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Maybe you should've made this thread in the support subforum.
You can discuss about anything on the forums, but if you have a suggestion, feel free to post them here. If you need support, post your thread in the support subforum. And so on.

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
Lo que quieren decir los compañeros es que la seccion en la que estas hablando no es la mas apropiada. Respondiendo a tus dos preguntas es preferible hablar cosas relacionadas con el servidor y puedes eliminar tu cuenta diciendoselo a @Tacosbefriends

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hi.
I feel like confusion is hanging in the air, so first of all I would recommend you to read our rules, so future misunderstandings can be prevented. Scottness replied nice and clearly with the basics, but I also recommend you to read it fully, doesn't take you that long, and it's free ;) (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/)

If you just want to introduce yourself, that's fine! But we have a section for that: (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/introductions.68/) where you can introduce yourself to the whole forums.

If you want to speak a specific person, simply click on his avatar and a mini-menu should pop-up, once arrived there should be a "Start a conversation" button, click on that, fill in a title and your message and you're good to go!

If you're having problems, and are stuck with some things, no worries, we're all here to help you. Simply contact a staff member the way I told you above, and you're ready to go! Since your Spanish and might not really understand English, there are also some Spanish staff members (For example: ElPtricko, LanceDaniels and Capitan) that would love to help you out!

Good luck with what you need, sir! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom