Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would this be a good idea?

• Total voters

AETIM

Jul 16, 2018
Hello,
Today I've been thinking of a new minigame. It's a quick and fun minigame in my opnion.
It's based on multiple dragon eggs, which need to be punched in order to move to the other side.
The minigame itsself should take 2-3m. The team with the least eggs on their side, wins!
'Hit the egg!' was the name I thought of. It's probably the most obvious name to choose, but it's still a catchy name.
If you didn't understand the work of the minigame yet, here's a longer version:

1. Both sides get 30 eggs on their side. There's a clear line in the middle to seperate those sides.
2. The teams punch as much eggs as they can. Each egg punched moves to the other side.
3. After 2-3m the game ends and the team with the least eggs on their side wins. (For example: 20 for blue, 40 for red)

The game should be played with a small amount of players, or, the map needs to be bigger.
I suggest placing about 4-5 players on a team.

Kind regards,
AETIM.

AETIM

Jul 16, 2018
Thanks! I'd say a good 25/50 experience would be good. Not too bad & not too much! :)

Caleb123409

Sep 25, 2016
Colorado
Honestly a pretty good game, I hope the staff recognize this! Would there be any sort of powerups or kits? If not, I might have some ideas.

AETIM

Jul 16, 2018
Honestly a pretty good game, I hope the staff recognize this! Would there be any sort of powerups or kits? If not, I might have some ideas.
Thanks a lot! I didn't have anything that came up to me real quick. And please, share your ideas! It only makes the minigame better!

AETIM

Jul 16, 2018
This game would be cool for 2 days, then it would die. It's just not a game that can be played for long time, because after 2 games it would bore you. And no skill is involved, since you only have to spam eggs. This is a no go in my opinion.
Hi, yes ofcourse. But isn't that whats going on with arcade right now? The idea for the minigame was more to make everything more active. There aren't a lot of players anymore very lately, so yes. I do agree on your opinion, that there's no skill involved.
Thanks for your comment, I will think of this in the future!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, yes ofcourse. But isn't that whats going on with arcade right now? The idea for the minigame was more to make everything more active. There aren't a lot of players anymore very lately, so yes. I do agree on your opinion, that there's no skill involved.
To don't think you can make arcade popular again by adding this new gamemode, since this would be popular for 2 days. A waste of money and developer's time.

AETIM

Jul 16, 2018
To don't think you can make arcade popular again by adding this new gamemode, since this would be popular for 2 days. A waste of money and developer's time.
Making arcade popular is a long and hard process. With this, I want to start suggesting new gamemodes and minigames.

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
Sorry, but this is a "Hypixel says" gamemode.. But I like it to see it in game! :D <3

- Itz_Dim

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
But what if they put it (a shorter version of it) in minerware! In that way they are forced to play it

Reactions: Kloska

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I'd like to play this game.
This is more like a microgame in minerware or a small arcade game. Anyways, I like the idea!

AETIM

Jul 16, 2018
Sorry, but this is a "Hypixel says" gamemode.. But I like it to see it in game! :D <3

- Itz_Dim
Hi, thanks for your comment! I’m not award of this being a “Hypixel Says” minigame, but thanks!

AETIM

Jul 16, 2018
I'd like to play this game.
This is more like a microgame in minerware or a small arcade game. Anyways, I like the idea!
Thanks for the comment and yeah, I’d rather prefer seeing it in minerware over a different minigame.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom